Same Broken Heros - Different Year

Years, haven’t played this game in years and it STILL has the same problems…

How are you so incompetent Blizzard?

• Imperious
  • Kael’thas
  • The Butcher
  • Varian
  • Greymane

I see these 5 EVERY game and don’t say “They are easy in low elo”, people wouldn’t play them unless they were broken somewhere in their kits. Each one has a different problem that hasn’t been fixed so they get spammed A LOT.

Damage nerfing and sustain nerfing would solve a lot of these issues, but its pretty clear Blizzard just to want to make money off their poster boys.

Why is it so difficult for ANY game company to be competent in their game design, rather then just letting one thing rise above all others. It just smacks of the laziness the entire industry is rife with these days.

This is why HotS was a failure, you make it so easy for Russians to abuse this game Blizzard. I expected better from game developers with such experience. You were better in the early 2000’s, when you actually CARED about your players experience. How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Firstly: Kaelthas is not broken nor are Varian and Greymane or the butcher. Kaelthas has no escapes if he is not able to land his e. Varian is only good bc he has taunt, Greymane has high damage output but that is about it. The Butcher on the other hand is kind of frustrating to play against, i reckon that. However, Butcher’s counter is actually not that hard, just tame the beast during early game with some ganks every now and then. Imperius is overpowered although his powerlevel is highly dependent on the player being able to land q’s. I find it funny that you did not mention Mephisto tho, clearly the best hero with the highest sustained damage atm. Secondly: I think you underestimate the difficulties of the processes to maintain a game like HOTS. Thirdly: flaming on a game is not hard, coming up with solutions to the game’s problems is which would require you to at least come up with some implementations of such “fixes” other than nerf this buff that etc. Last but not least: What does nationality have to do with the ability to supposedly abuse this game?

1 Like

Dunning Kruger effect is your problem, look it up

what rank are you?
varian is D tier, Taunt varian maybe B tier, but C smash or TB is just useless. butcher D tier, free loss hero. kael thas C tier, greymane C tier and very situational. Besides imperius who was recently nerfed and isn’t as powerful anymore, none of the other 4 heroes you mentioned are anywhere close to being broken.

Butcher is strong when the other 4 in his team are BETTER than the ENTIRE enemy team by wide margin.
Varian cant peel effectively.
Imperious definatelly too powerful.