Should Lt.morales get a nerf in healing

I’ll tell you TWO THINGS that SHE CAN do:

Give Armor

Fire and detonate a well-placed Displacement Grenade preventing her enemies from destroying the teammate in question

And while doing it all she can still HEAL!

If her allies are getting destroyed even while she’s doing all she can to keep her teammates alive then it’s really not her fault that her teammates keep getting caught out of position and dying

And nobody forces her to keep healing the same hero either

You seriously think Brightwing is bad?

Wow this post actually got attention also Xylord it was a joke I was gonna go to the lobby and say it was a joke BUT im a slow typer. It was a bad joke. Its up to you if you want to friend me again. I love playing with you. Your such an amazing player and want you to teach me more.

1 Like

Dude you are Bronze,Master of puppets

You hurt my feelings SneakyBrod

You implied I was a bully and said I was being mean to you

I don’t enjoy being thought of in that way by anyone because I always try to be fair to people

If you really want a second chance then add me again:

Xylord#2300 in the Europe Region

JUST CALL MY NAME, 'CAUSE I’LL HEAR YOU SCREAM! :skull:

1 Like

yeah it was a sick joke.im sorry

I am happy that Morales got that Grenade, but i rarely see somebody saved by it. You usually see it flying and it does…nothing. I only think that Morales is bad by comparison with other supports, not that she is useless. She can heal people. Period.

Thats the point. Given time, she heals everybody up. This is something she does way better and resource-efficient than any meta-support such as Ana, Malf or Tyrande. However, her ability to switch to another target will in all likelyhood not save that target when focused by the enemy (while also getting herself into danger if she tries). So she is a great anti-poke and a very bad anti-burst healer.

Yes. Not sure if that “seriously” has a place in that sentence :wink:

The likelihood increases if she uses Safeguard on her ally

She may also be upgraded with the following talents for these situations:

Level 1:

Life Support

Generate 2 Energy each time Safeguard reduces damage, up to a maximum of 20 Energy per use

Level 7:

Physical Therapy

Safeguard removes all Slows from its target and its cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds

Vanadium Plating

When an ally affected by Safeguard is Stunned or Rooted, Safeguard grants an additional 25 armor and its duration is paused

Prolonged Safeguard

Increase Safeguard’s duration by 50%

Level 13:

System Shock

Heroes hit by Displacement Grenade deal 30% less damage for 4 seconds

Level 16:

First Responder

While above 70 energy, Healing Beam’s healing is increased by 25%

Once again this is not the fault of the hero but the players themselves

You come play with me and I’ll show it to you in action

Medic is one of worst healers in the game for multitude of reasons.

• She is extremely vulnerable to dive due to low mobility and lack of real self healing. This is why she needs to pick medivac majority of games, not to have global presence but as poor mans bunker. The vulnerability to dive also needs heavy double frontline from your own team and even still low dive from enemy hence she never gets picked.

• Her energy makes her strong in short skirmishes so team goes in and out based on medic energy. In reality enemy will keep pressing and not give her team breathers forcing structure damage or her to be constantly out of energy. This limits her maps essentially to Braxis, Braxis and Braxis(albeit there are much better options than her). Another problem regarding this is when enemy has good poke as medic is awful at healing that being single target burst healer who needs those breaks from healing to get mana back.

• She is early game powerhouse because most heroes will lack their crucial talents. Unless enemy can keep long sustain pressure medics team will win early game. At 10 however most teams can whoop medic around at will and early game being significantly less impactful this is very minor benefit.

• Last but not least she simply brings way less than other healers to the table. No damage, lousy CC, no wave-clear, no jungling and no utility. She is the archetype of healbot, she is single target burst healer with nothing more to add. She has minimal impact and is completely reliant on team to do everything.

These are the main reasons why you don’t see high level players play her. Way too niche hero with way too many conditions to overcome and she still gets outdone by top healers when those conditions are met.

Yup, with raynor shes better, not amazing though, shes amazing with illidan n twin blades varian, as attack speed make them self-reliant bcoz of increased sustain by AAs ,

But still, she needs some adjusting, she has no escape, n the grenade doesnt work if someone sticks to her like illidan , almost alll other heroes can add some distance n run away, morales cant,

LOL, sorry for tht, but i had to laugh,
n to answer you, brightwing is a really good support, so gud tht she is a valid ban on draginshire n braxis … she can add a lot to team if played well.

I know that some people see value in BW (its a cute fairy dragon for example) and i can accept that. And I am not sure whether you are joking (the whole post is based on a joke). In case you are not, please do not ban Brightwing. Ever.

I really wish more casters would do tutorials, so people understand better why BW is such a horrible global hero. Every time a global like Dehaka or Falstad start to get value for their team, BW either needs to leave (in all likelyhood the only support for her team) or cannot go there. Even her potential to shift the balance of a fight is rather low, since she teleportes on top of her buddies, which often results in her dying heroically alongside that team mate.

And the worst part of the hero design? You have to decide whether you pick a very decent ult with emerald wind (can decide team fights) or your only real heal talent instead. BW is in dire need of a proper re-work, either towards an off-support (+ in waveclear, maybe some dmg enhancement for other heroes) or towards a healer (+ active heal or shield in the base-kit).

i agree abt the ulti, but her polymorph proves useful, in interupting abilities as well as adding to team fights.

but of course, shes not the best, i still think ana is too good in every aspect, also whitemane i believe, dnt know much abt her though,

I would like to direct your attention to her Heroic Ability:

Medivac Dropship

Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac

If Illidan is THAT MUCH of a threat she can choose to flee back to a safe location with that

She may also just give herself Armor and walk away and sometimes she’ll actually succeed

The grenade isn’t mostly for saving herself but it can be used to save her ALLIES who are in danger

Like a Butcher who just finished his charge or has used his silence heroic ability on your ally

Morales firing a well-timed and detonated grenade will surely save her ally from death if their health isn’t extremely low

She doesn’t need any adjusting as her strengths make up for her inability to escape

She’s meant for a team who really needs healing and can protect her well

I don’t know which Brightwing you’ve been playing against

But when I find myself against one in most of my games

She teleports to her allies

Polymorphs her pursuers and gives them move speed while she ends up often getting away ALONG with her teammate

AND she now also has a CLEANSE that removes almost all disabling effects from her allies RIGHT FROM THE START!

She may not be the greatest healer in terms of numbers or the best at being constantly mobile due to her lack of a mount

But she makes up for it in other ways

I sincerely doubt people pick her ONLY because she’s cute

Thats true, but she is also the support with the highest skill cap IMHO. Devastating if every heal and sleep hits the right target at the right moment, but very weak if you don’t :slight_smile:

True, shes up there with tyrande,

thanks Xylord that was nice. what did I do wrong. im super sad now. that has made me not able to trust people anymore if they are just gonna do a 360 turn on me.

She is extremely prone to any form of dive or hard engage/cc.

But if there is none of that on enemy side, she is a healing machine. So it comes to counter picking if ranked, if QM… well, random it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

she is strong against dive with armour and grenade and can heal while its all happening.

You totally understand what I’m getting at

If she is protected well by her allies or isn’t countered by the enemy:

She can contribute A LOT to her team

And she has the ability to do more than just heal

Even if healing is what she does best

True, with the right talents to generate energy, she can keep an ally alive in the middle of 3 enemies for quite some time, specially if the ally is a self sustain who could hav died in just 2 seconds between the 3 enemies,
the safegaurd and constant beam of heal helps a lot,

But at least buff her AA, takes 5+ AA to kill minion lol

1 Like

I agree with this idea but then again you DO have a Displacement Grenade on E that scatters and can even outright kill a lot of them in one shot while costing nothing

1 Like