Should Lt.morales get a nerf in healing

I think Lt.morales needs a nerf in healing

Does one of the worst healers really need a nerf? And should that nerf be in her heals when she is heal bot with that being the only good part about her…:thinking:

1 Like

How is she one of the worst healers. whenever there is one on the enemy team I lose.

No,not deserve nurf!

Huge healing nothing else. I would always prefer any of the utility healers that can polymorph or root or such.

Bcoz healing is all she can do, and giv Armour:
No AoE/Multiple Healing, (Lucio, Deckard, Rehgar, Alex, Malf, Auriel, Stukof, Ana, Anduin, Brightwing, Kharazim, Lili can)
No Burst Healing, (Deckard, Rehgar, Tyrande, Uther, Malf, Auriel, Ana, Anduin, Whitemane, Kharazim, Alex can)
No Roots (Deckard, Malf can)
No Stuns (Tyrande, Uther, Auriel can)
No Slows (Lucio, Alex, Whitemane can)
No Sleeps (Ana, Deckard can)
No Silence (Malf, Stukof can)
No Blinds (Lili, Auriel, can)
No Polymorphs (Brightwing can)
No Protection/Invulnerable (Anduin, Uther, Kharazim to an extend can)
No Damage (Alex, Deckard, Rehgar, Auriel, Kharazim, lili, Malf, can)
No Wave Clear (Rehgar, Alex, Tyrande, Malf, Auriel, Kharazim can)
No Damage Reduction (Ana, Tyrande, Deckard, Uther, can)

And , = Ultimate Ability (stim drones) Useless without AA Heroes (which dont make up a huge % of the roster) The Medic transport is not a viable one.

But, still, thts the healer I play most, because havent bought deckard yet :smiley:

1 Like

Actually she can do that one

Her level thirteen talent:

System Shock

Heroes hit by Displacement Grenade deal 30% less damage for 4 seconds

Armor is also a form of damage reduction in my opinion even if it’s only applied to allied heroes

She’s not a weak Healer by any means

Her weakness lies in the fact that she can only heal one target at a time and cannot defend herself alone very well if focused upon

But a lot of people playing against a Lieutenant Morales tend to not target her during team-fights and thus they end up losing badly to her team

This one IS VIABLE by the way

But you need teamwork for it to work

You can take a WHOLE TEAM from one area to the next

Saving your low health allies or rushing to an objective or core siege

There is not a single thing really wrong with her at the moment in my opinion

But she does rely heavily on her team willing to work together with her and protecting her

So in the hands of most players and in most games she will almost never be used to her full potential

Ya, i missed that one, but thts one talent on a tier, in general she lacks it like most others have it.

Armour is damage reduction for self or team, i mean damage reduction of the enemy team,

it is, for core rushes, for other maps like towers of doom, dragonshire, braxis where allies need to travel to get objective and there are multiple objectives, dehaka n falstad are chosen,

The medic is only viable if there is no AA hero to stim drone, else its always better to stimdrone someone,

I believe NO hero is BAD, else they wont b in the nexus. :slight_smile:

But yes, if u rank morales, she will fall in the bottom 5 of the list,
unlike, tyrande, Ana, Anduin, Brightwing, Alex, who r way better options.

These lists aren’t absolute

Don’t rank the hero

Rank the player

A good Lieutenant Morales could easily heal and do more for her team than those “way better options” can in practical situations

These “lists” are the reason why most people just pick the most popular heroes and are terrible at playing them

People are so easily influenced

Don’t limit your way of thinking just because everyone else does

Discover and experiment things on your own

Take every talent with every single hero and find out what is good and bad about everything by yourself in actual games

You are not limited just choose the same heroes or the same talents in every single game

And as you say:

She is in the nexus for a reason

And the transport heroic ability is more than just for those maps or core rushes

You’re forgetting Cursed Hollow and Garden of Terror along with Hanamura

Any map with a single objective is where that heroic ability can shine at

It’s also VERY USEFUL for retreating no matter which map you play

Picking Stim Drone every single time even if you have a fast and powerful basic attacker isn’t always the answer

One heroic ability benefits only one hero who can be focused and killed

And the other heroic ability can help YOUR WHOLE TEAM

In this case, let me put it to u again,

If A person who is equally good with all the healers (assumption)
than he can add MUCH more value playing brightwing ana anduin tyrande, compared to if he plays morales :slight_smile:
Unless there is an ilidan or varian and morales goes stimdrone,
coz the extra speed for ilidan n varian = extra heal, and they bcom monsters on that ulti.

We are assuming to see the heroes only, not the player being good or bad, of course, a good murky can stomp alarak n varian n others too, tht doesnt make murly a good 1v1 hero :slight_smile:

Yes, but in specific case scenarios like if morales died, and team fight erupts,s, and he has ulti, he can join team fast, but theres a separate talent for it on lvl20 i think, not sure,
Or, if entire enemy team died attacking core, then the allies can pop up the medic to save about 10 seconds of travel time to reach the enemy core n destroy it,

the uses are superb, yet, theres a lot of IFs to satisfy :slight_smile:

Its not tht useful now, the enemy heroes can hit medic to break it, and everyone who entered it pops out if its broken before launch,

Also, just like people dont use medivh portals, tey dont use medic,
it can shine only in a well coordinated party of 5, who plan out thing AROUND the medic ulti, kepeing the medic ulti as the center of attention

but thts like 1% of the times, thts why i say, its an ulti that is a niche pick,
can get game changing results, but after a lottt of IFs were satisfied :slight_smile:

So easy to kill,but somehow team focus on Hero which Morales heal in most cases.
Average player with Morales have more than 50% winrate also many of them have more than 60%.

I think why higher ranked players dont play her couse dont have ability to combo with team exept to interupt Mosh or something similar.

Can do a lot of damage with basic attack also with grenade remove shield and kind a average damage.If you hit less than half of fired with no basic that is 20-25k dmg.

Stim Drone is something like when you drop fear,they all run.

Try to solo lane with Morales.

Yup, thts a big weakness, coz she cant self heal if isolated. But a very good sustain healer, just she lacks other things in her kit
But a really gud healer in bronze, can do decent work in the hands of a newbie too

YOU BRING ME five players who all play their heroes well and have them go Healer one at a time over five games

You just can’t do that easily can you?

In any realistic scenario there is NO WAY Lieutenant Morales falls short when playing together with her team compared to the others

IF ANYTHING she would contribute EVEN MORE than the others could because while she does rely on teamwork to be great

A team build around her is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than a team built around all those other Healers because she is a strong Healer that also provides Armor and it doesn’t even cost her Mana to do so

Ana

Anduin

Brightwing

Tyrande

All these are great Healers on their own but they work well even if their team isn’t complete cooperating with them due to them specializing in certain areas

Tyrande easily counters silences and she can stun immobile ability channels like Anduin’s Holy Word: Salvation heroic ability

Ironically Lieutenant Morales also works well in the latter situation but most players aren’t even thinking of advanced techniques like that

That’s why a lot of people don’t think highly of her

She’s GREAT in the right hands and when her team works with her

Terrible if they don’t

There is no true middle ground with this hero but most of the other Healers do have that

Lieutenant Morales has the potential to be far more dangerous and helpful to her team than most other Healers but ONLY in the hands of a player and a team who has MASTERED playing her and building teams around her

This doesn’t make her a weak Healer at all

She is seen as weak for the same reasons why Nova is so hated by the majority:

Player error

Most people who pick her just aren’t that good with her

This isn’t the fault of the hero but the fault of most of the player-base just not doing their own practical research and letting themselves be brainwashed by whatever they read

1 Like

Yes,only on theory is…" easy to be killed"…
But when i play with her,FORGET TO KILL ME OVER 1 TIMES!!! Im master game skilled!

Show video montage of your skills please

Youtube link perhaps?

100 % with you! And i like gow you think!:slight_smile::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

I cant show you! No time for that and i not want lose my time with this half good game!.

Nope, I disagree :slight_smile:

Tyrande is most dependent on her team, if her tank doesnt act as shield for her to constantly AA, her healing drops.
Anduin can work fine, brightwing too and so can ana.

Nope, put up a team built around Morales, and Iets discuss,
Today is an odd day, i find myself in disagreement with you :smiley:

Morales is easy to play, and that why she has love, same like Lili,
of course, the most easiest hero can be mastered to bcom a monster,
but a newbie cant play tyrande and get a sense of satisfaction, but playing morales or lili will get her the satisfaction tht they did their job.

Morales is a good healer in the lower ranks, at higher ranks, healing is no the only thing that matters. and thats where others come into play.
She also not hav a solid escape like others do.

Shes not a weak healer in the healing sense, she heals a lottttt,
But if you judge by how much VALUE ur healer added, morales can never be near Ana, Tyrande, Anduin, and others.
But yes, shes good in healing and giving armour, and thts abt it

thts bcoz, i already said, shes low skill requiremnt, so newbies wont go ana, even if they go ana, their teammates would badmouth them the entire game for missing Qs , and they wil eventually shift to lili or morales.

I play Morales the most, and im good with it,
setting up a bit with the grenades, healing, armouring,
but if im as good a player with ana, i doubt i will pic morales ever.
unless i hav limited choice, or im bored from ana n want to go morales

I can play them both decently and I can see for myself which of them are better in which situations

Ana is better when working together with a Diablo or spell damage hero for example

And Lieutenant Morales is amazing when teaming up with a Raynor who is good at pushing enemies away from her and himself

Being good at one Healer doesn’t make the other one inferior

Becoming a true master of the game includes being able to see the strengths and weaknesses of all heroes no matter which level you play on

And you should be able to discover this for yourself without being told by anyone else

This is what separates an intelligent player from the rest

They may read and consider the opinions of others

But in the end they make their own decisions and do not hesitate to make their own discoveries

Every player is different

Every hero is different

And there are so many factors which decide how a game is going to go

You shouldn’t limit your way of thinking and play only some heroes or play only one way

Why do that when you’re always given choices?

You are given choices to find out and explore

And have fun while doing so

That’s why so many people keep coming back to this game

Sorry, no. There is a reason she is not in the Meta. She would be way more viable if she had mana, but a burst heal and/or an escape for the trade-off. Nobody forces you to poke at the hero she currently heals and she can do nothing about one of her team mates being bursted down.

You can play her of course and still win (some games are even won with a brightwing and that is clearly the worst support in the game). This does not make her a good hero though.