Small Anduin feedback

Nothing major, but he should attack with his svord in close combat, very simular to what graymane does :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate this " alliance above all " line… its like some nazi speech man, why i have to listen to this even in a video game?

At this point you have to ask yourself, why and how do you perceive something like this as a Nazi thing. Just what is going on in your head?

I would like to add to this, however my feedback is based on how he works.

firstly his AA build is not viable, it requires your team to stack around Anduin and even then the numbers are not great. Due to this a large number of talents are also unviable.

Secondly his ultimate Holy Word: Salvation is a brilliant concept but has the same issues as previous versions of sanctification (Tyrael). I think this could very well be an amazing talent if Anduin could do the same as Tyrael and be able to move. This might compensate for his lower healing numbers as you could then have a burst heal/save like Kharazim/Rehgar whilst not having extremely over the top passive healing.

Can you specify the radius of “Near Anduin”?

His level 20’s seem pretty “meh” and I will explain why:
Light of Stormwind is only viable if the enemy team has no way to interrupt you BUT i think it could be pretty OP if it wasn’t interruptable, then again, most level 20’s are meant to be somewhat OP. Maybe increase the CD if you make Anduin able to roam freely?

Glyph of Faith - broken but needed (go to talent)

Varian’s legacy is once again AA build which isn’t viable number wise.

Desperate prayer is broken if the enemy team has no awareness whatsoever but a guaranteed death sentence for Anduin if they do.

I just feel like he has so many talents that are completely unuseable due to them being AA based and the AA heals not being good enough to talent in to. Maybe faster AA speed baseline to make the build viable?

His kit feels good and I know that tweaking numbers might make him absolutely broken but balance needs to be found.

As it stands, he has an interruptable flash heal that heals 5 more than a tyrande Q and has a CD, that alone is frustrating. Maybe remove the cast time and give it a larger cooldown or stacks like tyrande?

His Divine star is a good idea but heals for a very small amount and there aren’t options to build in to it to make it stronger or better in any way. Can it not do both damage and healing in both directions instead of only damage on the way out and healing on the way back?

Chastise is a lower CD malfurian root that is easily avoided for the most part.

Leap of faith is extremely powerful but on a long enough CD that it is worth it and the range is pretty ok.

Holy word: Salvation has been discussed.

Lightbomb is insanely good in a co-ordinated environment but pretty useless otherwise unless lucky.

I just feel that for a hero with so many AA talents, the healing radius or numbers would have been better. For example, why not make the healing in a radius around the target you are AAing?
I know that as a healer i sure as heck don’t want my team clumped on me or near me, nor do I want to be in the frontlines offering myself up to one of the very many stun/root/displacement abilities available to a very large amount of heroes. This means that the “radius around Anduin” becomes obsolete and once again any AA builds are unviable.

All in all I think the idea behind him and his kit is wonderful, I just think some major changes need to be made to make him a healer rather than a support.