Something is broken from alpha: the MM

80% winrate in quicks, 3 of 3 win in ranked, final grade= bronze 3

smurf account and my main is diamond 2.

its to late for to fix mm devs… game is death!

NO ONE CAN STOP DEATH!

forum is death too, they need to fired the rest of team and gg blizz

may b the MMR wants to make it a bit challenging n fun for u to climb out with ur DIAMOND2 skills :smiley:

im sure lots of them are not bronze too. found very good players mixed with real bronzes… im sure something is broken not for me only

1 Like

that bcoz many r smurfs like u,

Also, a new account getting an SL rank for the FIRST time, i think theres a CAP for it,

that may b the reason

yeah they are smurfs like me for sure but they ranked bronzes too. that is the problem. this is not a good thing for new players. they install hots losing first 20 of 20 games vs diamonds ranked bronzes and uninstall game.
a cap is no sense. if im diam rank me diam, if im bronze rank me bronze.
this game dont have problems of boosted acconts selled on internet.
this game need a good mm system only without strange and useless rules. 1 or 2 tank, 1 support and the rest DD. +100 points if u win -100 points if u lose.a variable only, calculate afkers. if some1 go afk from start points are balanced. time and playing will fix all with this simple rule. stop. its easy and they dont fix it from alpha. a visible mmr help feedback about errors in MM system from players, but no, mmr is a secret thing for blizz. nosense

1 Like

This is exactly the thing which Im concerned. What we can do now:

Is lose the game for these combinations. Like trollpalying when we see silver platinum or etc on our side so they stop to use this smurf +high ranked. This is the worst option…

Rise more attention for Blizzard by reporting as cheaters. They basically use “new players mmr” to lower their teams mmr to garbage and control the worst player in party. This gives always very huge advantage versus totally new players. So its more than justified to report those and always put these as exploiters.

Third thing would be rising level requirements for ranked to have atleast 10 level 5 heroes to enter ranked play.

Fourth solution is to not allow play with a friend of more than one division difference.

Make feeding more dangerous by actually banning faster accounts who play suspiciously and not their skill level.