Thank you to report me and im suspended for 1 mouth!

I often say many things in general chat with caps and EU player base report me and i now have long break from game.Thank you!
I Thank you,because this players base is half trash and QM mode too,and Bronze 5 mmr points are brocken.
Better i get long pause from game.
Thank you.
I only talk truth in general chat.
I know violate all language roles.
I dont care about sh*t roles!

1 Like

Well, there you have it. Enjoy your time off. Please consider never returning.

5 Likes

Well deserved. I don’t think this is the game for you anyways so better this way

1 Like

heh :laughing: dont rush to be pleased…because i return fast with other my alt account.

You say “Thank you!” for getting suspended, you bash the game’s system and call the playerbase out and obviously don’t like the game and you enjoy the pause from the game but yet you want to return with an alt account as a desperate attempt to play Hots again… uh okay?

I’m guessing your whole message was a coverup on how you really feel, you hate being suspended and are angry because of it and you cope with it by saying a bunch of stuff you obviously don’t mean.

Also, by the way you type i’m glad you got a suspension… i already know the annoying type of person you are online.

1 Like

I create this.my topic becuase the game and player base is half good and to know report system work good.
And you didnt quess how i feel.
I not feel angry.
I did spam in general chat because i want to see yours mistakes and false self - determination you are high game skilled or xp-ed and what is problems of the game.

And because this only way i play short time.
Playing often or every day over 5,6 hours is bad factor for our minds,phsihology,feels.
Huge problem is even i say/pointing what are problems in game,these problems would stay!.
I achieved what I wanted even with the price of breaking the rules of speaking in the general channel or my thinking was read by many players.
Should exist players like me to pointing ,reveal true problems of many players.

If you want i can copy and paste whole texts here again.(if someone wondering for what caps smap texts i been suspended)

I think having a stroke is probably better for me than reading your posts.

4 Likes

Then don’t be surprised if you get banned for breaking the forum or the game rules.

So you’re saying you were annoying the forum ONLY to show the report system worked as intended, to reveal the problems in the game so they could fix them and our true colors as players? Was that your goal?
Here’s what you did:
-you created many posts with ridiculous and cringy titles that made us think you weren’t speaking seriously, about how the game could be improved and whatnot;
-in other player posts you were annoying and you often insulted the people who were answering the owner of the post, who was talking about a serious problem;
-you used a second account to back yourself up, when you were shut up by somebody else, while you were argumenting a post;
All you did was making fun of the game, of the people who are trying to play it, of the developers and of the forum moderators. That is called TROLLING and nobody wants a troll around in the game, therefore your ban is deserved and I hope you do NOT come back at all. Peace out!

“Consider your flame…extinguished!” - Ref. Kael’Tas

1 Like

Take your time off to learn the following things: spelling, grammar and punctuation.

4 Likes

But he is too old for that thing… .And to improve himself at Hots so he can get out of Bronze 5! :smiley: