The Eternal Ones skin bundle

Since you waste some release time periods to new skins instead of new heroes, here’s a cool idea: Shadowlands themed skins, mostly inspired by the Eternal Ones.

Winter Queen Alexstrasza: Being a servant of the Emerald Dream, she would make for a perfect candidate to embody the ruler of the Dream’s opposite side. Instead of green, her circles, heals, and fires will be blue, glowing with moonlight. Her dragon form will be inspired from the Night Fae ability [Soulshape] and will transform her to one of the Feathered Dragons from Ardenweald.

Sire Denathrius Arthas, or, to put it correctly, Sire Denarthius: Arthas looks a lot like Denathrius, and as for the spell-visuals, Frostmourne could become Remornia, Sindragosa could become a Stoneborn, and the Army of the Dead could become an army of dredgers. The rest of his spells will be red anima from Revendreth in the respective shapes. After all, Arthas already has a vampire-inspired skin.

The Archon Cassia: She is the most fitting for the role of Kyrestia, being a female warrior with a polearm, with the only obstacle being that you would have to make Cassia levitate, but I am sure this means nothing to you. Her spells, especially her blinding E, could be themed after the light of Bastion, with a whiter-bluer coloring. The same could be applied to her lightning -themed R. Her Valkyrie R could summon a Kyrian instead.

The Primus Deckard Cain: Both the Primus and Deckard are two old, wise, bearded men that walk with a stick and a curved back. The only thing that you would change with Deckard’s spells for this skin is give them a necromantic Maldraxxus/ Xul coloring and glow: Sickly-green plague vials, runes on the floor, as well as the Lorenado R.

Auriel as the Arbiter: The similarities in the animations and appearance of both are obvious.

As for the Jailer, I think he is too important to be just a skin, plus he is too mysterious and we don’t know him well. Other Shadowlands skins could be:

1. Kyrian versions of the (still incomplete by the way) Angiris Council
  2. Mawsworn Anduin
  3. Mawsworn Sylvanas
  4. Now that I am thinking of it, you should completely rework Arthas’ skins, even his base skin. If not, at least give us a proper recolor of his base skin.

That’s all I have thought of for now.

2 Likes