"The game has ended" in frustration

Right as the game is ending, after the core is destroyed, I’ll get a screen that says “reconnecting”, and instead of going to the MVP screen, I’ll then get a screen that says “this game has ended”. Looking at my stats afterwards, the game is scored as a loss even if I had won the game, and I won’t get any XP from it. This has happened many times and it resulted in me being flagged as a leaver three times already (prompting me to play 3+ qm or brawls against leavers to be able to queue normally)
This is very frustrating and it feels unfair as I did win some of those matches and was active in them.
I like this game and I want to support it but I don’t think I’m going to keep on playing if I can’t get this problem sorted out.

I also had this problem. Go to support and there it says that you have to delete a folder as one solution. But sometimes this problem reappears.

thanks for replying! I tried deleting the cache folder, and I also tried some of the other things the troubleshooting page suggests, but I don’t think it worked, because I had 3 to play matches with leavers and after one game I had to play 4 (??) It’s so sad that I can’t even open a ticket for this issue

You can also do the usual stuff: deframent, clean up and maybe restart every 3 games. I believe the problem is with the internet conection as I used a better network and it seemed it stoped.