This is real! When you pick something you get all possible counters

Indeed man,im 100% agree with you!
/“Cheers to you”…

This is your problem right there

In Quick Match getting countered is something you cannot control

In Unranked Draft and Ranked you can usually wait and pick a Hero to counter the enemy team instead

You at least have control over it in those two modes

The disease you want to call in your post- It’s not called that way in English…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: And you want to save Hots… Bronze 5 player btw

QM is just like a warm up match to flex your muscles to get ready for play in ranked.

QM is always messed up,

Every time i Pick KT in QM i have to face a valeera or zeratul or nova.

And when the enemy pics KT , we hav nothing of tht sort,

Just may b bad luck…

But playing KT against those stealth, and playing other heroes against hard counters, tht teaches a lot, n it bears fruit in ranked then :slight_smile:

You will notice that in Ranked

Even when Stealth Heroes are picked and there are no counters for them

People are more aware of how to kill them and avoid them compared to when playing in Quick Match

ya, in ranked its not a big issue, if theres a valeera pic, there is mostly a counter ready, even if not hard counter, a gud stun or root helps to prevent her from completing her full combo, which is good enough to ensure her victim lives

Yeah… you are right…i confused .
About " S.P.I.N"; " S.P.M.N".
I apologize…right called is " A.I.D.S or “HIV”,a wanted say " A.M.D.S"… yeah,yeah…have fun with me or joke…i …dont…care…what …you…saying…
But i can play better than you.
And i DID STOP PLAY, because exist so many clowns like you and many more!

Your highest is bronze 5.That’s the lowest point in ranked mode. Mine is gold 2.That’s closer to mid rank. Yes, you are better player…in a parallel Universe

You should go to prison, for murdering and raping the English language… seriously stop its painful to read what you write.

lol, ur in EU server, not in US , and not all non-american or non-british r proficient in english,

but i agree, reading tht made me smile :smiley:
may b he used translator or soemthing, but he does convey his msg

Hey …if didnt understand that…
" Old english language is GOOONE!"…
Try to use new one mine! :stuck_out_tongue:
And next time dont waste your time to say to me that! :stuck_out_tongue:
Because i not gonna STOP!!!
" what you did said?! "…:stuck_out_tongue: