To devs: Real MatchMaking pb = Bronzies vs Plat-Diams!

Hi everyone. Loved HOTS for years, I’m finally gonna post now it may comes to an end… :smile:

I know the MM isn’t supposed to be perfect in QM, because if we wait too long people will complain, and so on…
But still I think much people would prefer to wait a decent time an avoid some situations…
I had a real bunch of games over time I felt really unbalanced, so I checked every player’s profile after the game. In each of these, we had bronzies in our team and gold, diam, plat in the other… :rofl: :crazy_face: ( sometimes the opposite of course)
I also had games without ranked players, but with obvious smurfs teams ( 90-95%WR on 100+ games… not hard to spot! )

I also have the feeling that when you tag a premade team, the MM tries to get you face another premade team. Which makes the above problem even more obvious ! There are real teams of smurfs / hardcore players and teams of newcomers that just team for xp.

There are other issues, like for example to get 2tanks in one team and one tank/bruiser (varian) + bruiser in the other… which is already quite unbalanced.

But having to face a team of much more experienced players that will litteraly storm you is really a bad experience that happens way too much :disguised_face:

I’m pretty sure there are still enough players to get a more decent matchmaking, at least try to avoid having all high ranked in the same team when not premade, and if premade smurfs let them face other premade smurfs !

After many discussions with players, a lot wouldn’t mind waiting more to get balanced games…

Hf everyone, and hold on devs ! :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

1 Like

try aram actually is most balanced. ranking is same or worse than qm - absolutely unbalance. bronzers often plays better than platinums

Thanks, I have tried aram. I will try again, but I’m only really at ease with a bunch of heroes, so my chances in aram are really random :hot_face:

Hi,
Well its not only that. It’s that if you have mmr on the higher end, and solo Queue in QM you get only gold-bronz players in your team. While the enemy is mainly higher ranks and no matter how good you are you cant carry 4 feeders that ignore macro plays to a win. Because you can either choose to offlane/double soak or try to save your teamates in fights and both will result in a loss most of the time as you are missing out on one of the tasks and get far behind in levels. This just makes QM really boring and i think that it defeats the purpose of a Quick Match mode. In all honesty I’d rather have just one more high level player in my team. and rest bronz 5. Then having 2 extra gold players. That would make the game hard but winnable. As one can offlane and the other player babysit your aram team. I think blizzard could do some simple changes to this match making algorithm to achieve this. Not only does this benefit the higher mmr player but the lower mmr players aswell as they have a chance to win the match even while matched against a team where the majority of the enemy team has a higher rank then them selves. Because as someone mentioned here if you are gold-bronz and matched vs platinum diamond team its very difficult even if you have one i.e master mmr player in your team. A good thread in general with several things to address I think, thumbs up!

Ps: I also want to mention that i mean no offens what so ever vs lower rank mmr players. Everyone is as much welcommed in this game. I simply want to state a problem that could be solved to make the game better for everyone regardless of ranks.

1 Like

rank is no better. 95% imbecils (same imbecils like developers are).

blizzard is stuipido comapany with stupiido employees, there is something sexual and racist about their “mmr” in every game

1 Like

This is my life of high mmr and it sucks.

in blizard works biggest imbecils on world, so dont expect them to make good solutions and good game.

meybe after 20years this useless developers will begin ban real trolls cheaters and match leavers… But I dont guess that ubrained ppl will ever understand it