Toxic Bullies Towards New HOTS Players

Sick of Being Abused in not only a unranked but a quick match to try and learn the game…What is this game it’s suppost to be fun but no don’t play how i think you should play because i have played longer…so suck my ****and telling me off and make me feel worthless in a video game…Wake up! this is online fun mode not Esports competition…this game is ONE OF THE WORST online games I have ever played just because of being Bullied by the community. If it was ranked i walked into i would understand…It’s a Gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7 Likes

just mute them ^^, your experience will be 300% better

1 Like

Tell this to full mute list :smiley:

1 Like

I sadly have to agree. Those toxic shice tell people to kill themselves because I did not played since Beta and so use space that a good player could fill.
My conclusion is, either telling them instead of blaming others they could git gut and carry if they want to help or instead delate their account because they do not help either.

Problem is not the players… Few years ago Blizzard just ruined this game by sh*tty matchmaking… And Blizzard should fix it…People like me playing since beta spend some money to support this game… which was good… in a normal world, company will have legal problems for wasting such a time and money of people… But anyway… its technicly FTP so, we can just say, Blizz lost a lot of points in our eyes… And Hots are the reason, I am not gona support any other Blizzard game, till the fix this one…

2 Likes

im glad it sucks for you, i am one of the people that is toxic in QM. l2p in vs AI. Its not my fault you are new and im bored of trying to carry you r3tards. I will bully every single new player on my team and even try to get them killed, leave them to be ganked.

I hope every game is torture till you quit <(^_^)>

6 Likes

We are not toxic it’s you insect parasites that play in storm league when you can barely win a game vs IA

4 Likes

I am trying to replay this game, but I see that the problems persist, I am very disappointed.

You don’t learn much from VS ai.

People are proberly just frustraded how garbage the game has gotten. It just gets worst and worse. Aram pick phase is a joke. MM is a joke. Premades was individuals. There are no competent leaders/developers left at Blizzard. Only clueless people. Blizzard is done for it

I’m a new player (several weeks of HoTS) and often get angry messages in team chat in QM. I just laugh, what do you accomplish? If anything I’ll only play worse and ignore your calls because this is not a good example of leadership. If you are so good then accept that there are players with less experience/knowledge/skill and learn to empower them. This is what leaders do and this will lead to better team results. This will help you in life as well.

2 Likes

don’t know why people get angry in quick match, it’s not right
i can understand if they get angry playing in ranked or low priority, they need to win

Stop moaning like a p-u_ssy, words don’t hurt, broke bones do.

2 Likes

If you really think like this about others you really have no sense of humanity, leave these forums and the game forever. We won’t miss inconciderate people and you leaving will make the experience of the game better for others

Yeah, it isn’t new player friendly. But it’s also frustrating for experienced players playing with people that don’t know what they are doing.

1 Like