Toxic people getting others banned while they stay in game

Like stated above. This game is full of toxic players who 1) refuse to play from lvl 1 “game is lost, lets afk” 2) start flaming when they get called out for losing 4v2´s (for example) 3) 0 iq everyone on team… but hey, don´t talk back to them and call them out or YOU will be the recipient of a ban. The HotS team is the bottom of the totempole in a sinking company like Blizzard and it shows how little they care about the game or the community, just gimme my paycheck team. It is embarrassing how poorly managed an indie company like Blizzard “soon TM” is, and it reflects in its games. Go buy a 6 month subscription to get Hearthsone packs :smiley: What a great move. While I have some fun sometimes playing with friends, solo playing blizzard games is like diving into a cesspool. I have been loving Final Fantasy XIV for the past 3 months. I hope Blizz-c-r-a-p (I can´t write the word c-r-a-p? :smiley: ) keeps it up, I can´t wait to see this company immolate itself to the ground. This is what happens when you have incel nerds looking at their belly button all day long run a company. GOOD JOB BOIS!!

1 Like

i dont think the devs r the reason, a lot of ppl in eu community are just bad ppl