Tyrael & Medivac cheese again

Just played quick much against team of Tyrael, Lt. Morales, Nazeebo, Zagara and Azmodan on Infernal Shrines. Our team had premade of two people and their had 3 people in premade assuming by the same icons and the fact that premade tends to be matchmaked with another premade.

As soon as gates has opened they proceeded to destroy our first top keep in first minute of match. Then, as soon as they hit level 10 they used medivac to land behind 2nd keep at the top lane all dying but destroying it. And then they just swarmed our core with their bodies until it got destroyed.

When they reached the core we already was aware and been waiting for them, but that didn’t work - they always managed do significant damage to core before we kill them all. It took them 3 medivac to destroy our core actually.

So there is something have to be done with Medivac ultimate that was promoted recently.

I don’t believe it can be countered effectively since they tended to just perform corpse spam upon our keeps and core. I would like to listen to your tactics?
But anyway I am sure such cheesy tactics must be dealt with. Since they actually bypass 2nd keep fortifications like towers, gates and wall directly to the keep just to make core vulnerable.

I can attach replay if needed