Unfair Teams in ARAM

Hey I wanted to mention something that I noticed in several games now.

Usually, when one side gets to pick a healer, then the other side has one too ( or at least the chance to pick one!)

BUT I have noticed several times now, that while our team did not get a TANK suggestion,
the other team suddenly has a tank… And what we got was a bruiser.

Bruiser can usually not protect or engage like tanks can.

I want to see a thrall or a gazlow, protect his team against ETC or STITCHES Gorge or Garrosh.

How are those matches fair?
Why is that even a thing?

Another thing that needs fixing is that sometimes, teams can start with double valla or double zagara which is insane considering how powerful they are both currently in ARAM.

And last but not least, if in one team, only 1 single player has the choice of playing healer or two other classes and he refuses to do so, then the whole team potentially suffers.

Why not instead give that single player who has the “healer option”, just 3 different healers instead of 3 different classes?

ARAMS feel onsided 9 out of 10 times already ( either we stomp them or they stomp us)

but the above mentioned issues add insult to injury

also just noticed that there is a “feedback” section so posted it there too.

can be deleted from here if required but I would like to see what other people think about this, too…

I’m quite certain that, if one team gets a tank or healer, the other should as well. But i did have one match, where the only tank and healer could pick, was on the same player. But our opponents had both a tank and a healer. This is what you get, when you hire incompetent developers that knows nothing of the game they work on, and dosen’t play it. ARAM pick phase is a joke, and whoever designed it, shouldn’t be working in the gaming industry.

So this was the last match i had:
team 1:
Thrall (my other picks was, illidan and samuro)
ana
Medivh
qhira
mephisto

team 2:
brightwing
zagara
2 tassadar
chromie

Needless to say, we got destroyed. This is the garbage you get, when you hire people “who lacks intelligence”, dosen’t know anything about the game they work on, and dosen’t care about it. And are incompetent. Blizzard really needs to fire some staff member. Or pay them better. But should atleast get people that play the game they work on, because it’s clear they don’t

For me the major issue with ARAM is when people pick double healer and you don’t even have a counter to that, because lets face it, blizzard gives several people the choice of an healer so that if one doesn’t want to another player can pick one.
One of the reasons i’ve stoped playing HoTS altogether is that people pick double healer to stomp the oposition, if blizzard made it so that if someone picks healer, then the other healers cannot be picked, the quality of the games would improve tremendously.
But then again this is HoTS, and then again, this is Blizzard so all this feedback on the forums will never be read by anyone anyway.

often i just see 1 person being able to pick healer. I think in my last 3 horrible matches, only 1 could pick a healer. I know it atleast the last 2, only one could pick a healer. And in the last one, he hadn’t played the healer before . The game is a joke. It will never improve. Just look at what they did with diablo 2 and warcraft 3. They hire incompetent people or don’t give them enough time. I don’t see why this game is still alive. Who “lacks intelligence” enough and/or self respect, they waste money on this garbage

Are you guys seriously complaining about ARAM? ARAM is by definition the least serious, least balanced mode available. If you want a more balanced experience go for ranked or even unranked, QM and especially ARAM are mostly for fooling around with whacky builds, or to familiarize yourself with new heroes in a 0 pressure environment. I don’t understand why people take ARAM and QM so seriously when they’re clearly the least serious modes available.

ARAM is a meme fun mode lmao

people take ARAM serious? the HoTs community is hilarious <3

So the mode shouldn’t be fun, because you get steamrolled in most matches due to BS pickphase. And ARAM isn’t the best place to get to know heroes

ARAM is All Random All Mid meaning the teams are random with no restrictions on teams or requirements for needed characters or roles, the only bad thing is that the chance of both teams being 5 of the same character is near nothing and it requires everyone to be in on it

so my latest match gave me the option of: Kharazim, zeratul and genji.
The opponents had: Zu’jin, kael’thas and li-ming.
So because it’s “random”. It has to be a §hitshow, with horrible match experience. Or maybe you are just a bad player and need the advantage