Unplayable and don't know how to fix

Suddenly getting crazy stutter lags. In the game I go 0:01, 0:02, 0:04… Can’t do a thing, miss with every skill. Why does that happen? Everything was running smooth yesterday, no changes since then on my side.

It does happen to me, rarely, but it does happen. What I do is I restart the game and rejoin and the game is normal again

I have some lags at the beginning of most games recently. In every second game someone of my team loses connection and is AI. It seems people don’t go afk on purpose but the servers have some issues and they can’t reconnect. Lost so many games today because of it.
It is NO fun to play today!

Tried this today and couldn’t rejoin. The game was loaded and I had some voting screen in front of me with the names of ppl who were in the game.

I am almost 100% sure that blizzard’s memory snooping service is at fault as every time this happens my memory usage jumps to 4 GB (while normally when playing hots it’s around 1,6 GB) and cpu usage goes from 10% to 36%. It gets stuck on some loop I guess and starts lagging the game.

But hey, it is there to protect us from the botters that infest all blizzard’s games anyways, so I guess it is good thing :roll_eyes: .

This is ridiculous. Same thing again today. Reset does nothing. Every game I join is lost for my team. I hope they enjoy having a guy like this on their side. Cannot hit with any skill, game is a slideshow.

I wonder if this is related with so many people leaving games. Played ranked match, I had a slideshow and two people from my team left and were controlled by AI. Really peachy.