Viable Team for Ranked

Hi guys,

if your like me a fed up of getting people who play ranked and just are not ready to be there or pick and ban very bad and have no clue about the game.
If you have been playing for awhile and know how the game works, and are a half decent player, this could be good for you

I have a community discord i currently have with my friends of the games we play, im going to open it up for other people. anyone can join but i will make it that once myself or someone else in the group plays a few games with you, can will make you “party viable” so when you guys are looking for a grp, you can jump on there a know that there are people that play alright.
i know we all have bad games, i wont tarnish someone just because they have 1 or 2 bad ones.

no voice chat required, if your not comfortable using it, i have no problems with that. its all about playing HoTS and winning for me :slight_smile:

use that discord link, i still need to edit the ch and make it look all good, i will do that if i get some interest in this

C ya noobs

Aiden

EDIT: ignore this whole msg… ive just play 5 games… and had idiots in all 5… like 1 guy was a Gul’dan… died once cos of the healers mistake and refused to play… uninstalling, gl with game all