'Waiting for Game Results'

8.8. 2017 - Heroes Brawls: Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck on ‘Waiting for Game Results’

Well it’s back now.

3 Likes

this just happened after 2 brawl matches. Your games are really going down hill

2 Likes

I’m so glad they moved it from bug reports to general. It will surely get fixed faster this way.
Meanwhile, 19d later this is still an issue.

1 Like

This issue will remain forever, as long as they keep old game engine.

2 Likes

Plus they just don’t care either. People are fleeing from the company

2 Likes

19h later it’s still there

I see you still haven’t bothered to fix this. Could you care less about your games. No wonder gamers and employess are fleeing from your games/the company. I wouldn’t be surpriced if Blizzard closed down in a few years

1 Like

I don’t even remember the last time I saw my brawl results…

I would also like to have this fixed as I met this in all three brawl games today.

It would also be nice though if people would keep a sober tone in here and stop the toxicity.

1 Like

Maybe if they stopped being so greedy and startet to focus on making good balanced games and not just making lots and lots of money

2 Likes

It’s still there, btw…

Still hasn’t been fixed. Guess Blizzard really dosen’t care about their games. Then whyu should we. I had been thinking about qutting the game. Ranked is also getting worse

2 Likes

Big patch…no fix. Oh well. Can’t wait to see it in 2 hours in yet another brawl…
Edit: yep, it’s still there.

i have the same problem look like they didn’t fixed it …

1 Like

I have come to notice that it happens on brawls where the MVP screen does NOT appear

Well it’s certainly still there…

Yeah…right…they must again re fix this issue again like 2 years ago.time ! heh :laughing:
Look so HoTS team devs. programers…not programing same system like all rest modes. in Brawl mode exist a little different programs systems ,chooseing 3 heroes,no vote system. Im 100 % sure that cause this issue. Im not gamer programist,but my logic not lie me!:laughing:

1 Like

Some brawls still do have this

1 Like

They have never fixed it and probably never will, they are too busy doing nothing.

1 Like

heyy, CHO GALL in free rotation :smiley:

im excited, :wink: