We can pay 5 GEMs for fill our health 3 times in A game

You can make the game this form:
when our hero has low health, we don’t need come back to base…
because we can pay 5 GEMs for fill our health 3 times in A game…
I think it will have more GEM exchange in the game…

gems? So you want P2W? Are you ok?

p2w yeah that will help. just think about this you in a team fight and then you’re team kills everyone but 1 person and then you try to kill him but then he heals to full, then that dude kills 1 person and gets 2 people low, he almost dies again, heals to full again and then kills 2 more people, he heals to full again and then kills everyone else. he 1v5s and wins are you okay p2w is never a good option

gems aside this idea isnt the worst. in games when peeps are stuck to play a healer or a team refuses to budge. comparison in LOL i learned they dont have really set healers because you can get items to make changes for your draft. i dont want these to replace the healer in this role and would have to have some looks into more options if your team gets with out a healr.

1 thing i wll point out that if we dont get a healer, i know its not just “gg”. peeps gotta learn how to play to their strengths. im sure everyone here has had a SL game with no heals and still won text book style. but having a griever sit in core and run around makes it alot more difficult and i would like the aim to deter that.