Welcome Back - Not Really!

Not played the game in 9 months but after seeing a few videos online it reminded me how much fun I had, so thought would come back. What an error. It seems that 9 months ago I left a game and I STILL have a debuff that means I had to win a QM before could play Ranked Etc… - this is impossible, Im not the best player ever but being paired up with at least 1 person AKF and people who feed, dont know how to play means Im stuck with this debuff forever - lost every game . Guess Im off again. Why dont you just delete the game, you dont care about it anymore.

1 Like

Ummm, what? I’m far from being the best player, heck I’m not even a good player, and I haven’t played this game in more than 9 months. Just came back today, picked up Uther and won 2 QMs. We had a bot and a feeder or 2 but than the enemy team wasn’t that much better, it’s QM after all… QM is such a random, sporadic mode that a good player can actually make a lot more difference than in a more balanced ranked match. If you’re at least a competent player you should have no problems winning QMs, heck even if you’re terrible/AFK you can still win if 1 of your allies happens to be a solid competent player. You can’t control what your teammates do, only what you do. Do your best and maintain a positive attitude and you will win a QM in no time.

Hey, welcome back!
I’m a new player - playing HoTS only for 3 weeks, zero previous MOBA experience. And my QM winrate is 40%. Sure, some people hate on me for playing badly, because sometimes I got matched up with diamond players. But even I can win.

In one game one player trolled me hard: spamming if I could not find ‘R’ on my keyboard. I was playing Li Li for the first time and didn’t know about heroic’s ability to heal only 1 character, so was waiting for several to be in a radius. So he died and was upset. Anyway, I told him that I’m a new player, he added me as a friend and we played several fun games on Cho’Gall. Overall, great experience. I even spent around $60 on bundles to make sure they don’t turn off the servers just yet.

1 Like

well. i believe behalf of the HOTS community we can say, thank you for your services.

I was too back to play, but I found the solution to avoid sending a thousand reports to resolve the situation and proposals for changes to the game. Uninstall again. Probably no one here cares about the players.