What are u gona do with the smurfs because this is already OUT OF CONTROL

I got an acc on GM/high master, mostly playing solo and with some friends of lower lvl. Well, all good, then what i face 24/7 since days is smurfs on enemy team that destroy us because i get a meme for each of these smurfs and the game becomes a waste of time and totally ridiculous experience and pathetic experience.

What are u gona do about this? This season is totally unfair and a joke, whatever more or less decent can get GM by being boosted by grouping with smurfs.

Just remove the ranks if u gona do nothing then because its totally pointless, or should we all play with smurfs, or what are u gona do about this?

Why cant it be solo que and fair like previous season, plz dont tell me groups are now allowed because the wait times and blah blah blah. I have to wait 10min+ at night right now so being able to que as group is doing NOTHING literally. The otehr day for example i was searching for 40 mins and didnt find a game, eventually had to leave the game.

Jsut remove QM or unraked so ppl play more SL, GENIOUS! but dont let that the smurfs destroy and make the rest unnistall this game because right now its what u are doing. The in game experience facing smurfs and even 5 man groups when im solo is just a shame, A COMPLETLY SHAME.

When i play with my friends i keep getting smurfs on enemy team : ) while my friends are no smurfs, are u serious? right now I jsut cant play on that account, the last 40 matches i lost like 30 and 20 of them was due this smurf st and ofc it tilts me, TILTS ME ALOT, and i start to play worse and i also get bored so idont give a fk

1 Like

The only real way to reduced experienced players from making multiple accounts is to put a price tag on and turn Heroes of the Storm into a paid game and remove the free to play aspect of it

We will never see the end of these swarms of multiple alternate accounts otherwise

Other option is to increase ranked requirements. If you are forced to play a lot before entering ranked not that many players would make smurfs. Then smurf account would became 2nd main accounts and it would for sure decrease smurfing

Problem is that then new players will suffer from it. Motivation for new player to grind days and weeks to play ranked might be too much to ask for

Anyhow it is obvious that there is no easy way to make smurfing disappear. Had there been easy way Blizzard would have make it happen

Yes, I agree… it has become silly. Though I don’t play ranked, I can see them grinding in QM to get hero levels up for ranked requirement.

Also, I’ve seen some youTubers making “from bronze to grand master” videos. It is beyond dumb that a guy who was in a pro team, makes living out of streaming is playing with casuals.

This one guy, he completely mop’s the floor with everybody before he reached masters. Fun and entertaining to watch, but extremely frustrating to face of against him, he is just on another level.

That would still only fix the problem for Ranked and RANKED ONLY

Heroes of the Storm should be made a PAID GAME to reduce alternate accounts for ALL MODES

AND and this would also prevent suspended or banned players from coming back under another name without paying a hefty amount of real money which a lot of people currently making alternate accounts will not do

And even if they do buy the game again at least that money can go into further development of our beloved game

There is NOTHING WRONG with losing to someone if that person simply played better than you

People need to understand that this is just a game

Getting frustrated over a loss in a virtual world that doesn’t end up with you losing anything in the real world is the real ridiculous thing here

People these days need to mentally grow up and learn the true meaning of patience while actually practicing it

Winning is not everything

Our ancestors lived in a world where winning or losing often made the difference between life and death

Most of us these days do not

We should be grateful for even getting to enjoy something like a video game

That could just never work. Blizzard cant lose even more of their playerbase by making it heavily paid game it just simply dont make any sense for them

the devs are just clueless, they managed to remove the only balanced mode aka hero league, now we only have storm aka team league where solo players have to play against 5 ppl groups, where masters and gm have to play with/against silver players, it makes zero sense, ZERO

nobody would pay to play a dead and unbalanced game when you have better games which cost 0

The problem is quite simply that accounts are suspended/banned and players created new accounts. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t have multiple accounts.

I am matched with a team of 4 players and if they are unhappy with my gameplay, enjoy four reports.

Reducing all the alternate accounts would ensure that the people playing Heroes of the Storm are the one who actually care about it

Matchmaking is a lot easier to fix when less alternate accounts are involved

You underestimate the players

This game had to have started somewhere and it didn’t have thousands of players then

If it has to go back to few players to start anew and be a better game then so be it

People will come back and actually pay when they see how good it is

Get to know me then