What do Abathur do vs Consume Souls?

Playing Abathur in Quickmatches is a nightmare in general when you play alone.
And if you team up vs Mephisto you ar sure to loose if they reach level 20 becaus then you die every time he cast Consume Soles - unless you stay at recall.
Kind of stinks.

SO should I just Quit game if they get to level 20 or what els can I do?

Unfortunately, Abathur is a rather map-specific hero. He does wonders on wide maps with incremental-based objectives. He’s also great with melee assassins and divers. By playing him in Quick Match, you have no certainty to get either one of these two conditions. There are some heroes that are safer to play in a Quick Match match environement than others, and we can’t do anything about it. I love Abathur - and The Lost Vikings - but it’s always kind of a bet to tag with them solo. That’s just a risk you’ll have to take.

As for facing Mephisto, this is by no means a common hero to be found in a Quick Match setting. But yeah, if you do end up against him, just stay in base when his ult is up - nothing wrong with that. Alternatively, if you play with Ultimate Evolution, your body is invulnerable while you’re controling the clone - it’s likely that Mephisto will cast his ult during the team fight anyway, so you should be safe.

easy, just stick with your support :3