What happend to freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The right to freedom of expression has been recognised as a human right.

I just came back from a 7 days ban (Abusive chat or language, don’t know what that means) , i know for a fact, that i only typed “WTF are ppl doing”, or “Are we ignoring objective”, or “WTF no one helps”, so you can get banned for using your human rights as a person to articulate your opinion and get banned ?

3 Likes

If you recieve ban its for more then like WTF or Are we ignoring objective :slight_smile:

1 Like

nope, i know for a fact thats what i said, and if i said anything else it’s still freedom of speech, not abusive chat ot language, I know in the US people can give police the middle finger, or even verbally curse them out, thats under freedom of speech, so whatever i say that is protected by freedom of speech, they shouldn’t be allowed to ban people for an protected human right.

3 Likes

If you go to mail and after when you try to make unbanticket blizzard shows your chat history when teamates reporting you so pls take self-reflection and stop play this game ok ?

1 Like

you go into someones house with 4 friends. then the friends start doing things you dont want and you start cussing them out. the person who owns the house is well within their right, to throw you out if they so chose.
dont mistake your human right of expression protects you from the repercussions. when you misuse that right. when you curse at others they ask the owner of the house to intervene. you can say whatever you want to, but everybody else also has the right to react to what you say in whatever way they want to. they can tell you, that they dont like your views and they can ask the people running the game to do something about it, because you are not the only one who misbehaves in this way. your rights are not being violated. you are just acting huffy puffy because you dont like what you have reaped after sowing disrespect and rudeness.

1 Like

Being passive-aggressive, being bossy, forcing your opinion on others etc… you don’t know how other people are going to take it and yes you will get reported.

Even pinging will get you reported.

People have even taken offence with people trying to help a player with their build.

I tried to help a fellow Butcher cause he said he was new, I said: “don’t charge in unless you have backup or you know you will have a high chance of a kill for meat” and he starts raging at me “don’t tell me what to do, I don’t know I am doing”… when I know for a fact he doesn’t, we lost the game and he finished under 50 meat.

You can’t control other people, we can get pissed off… but people will report you for anything.

Tip: Play, ping sometimes, shut up and hope for the best.

1 Like

There is no freedom of speech in HOTS I have been silent many times for the same.
That’s why nobody cares about talking or writing in this game anymore.
If you go 2 years back this game was fun playing because people could talk without a ban or if wrote WTF! (maybe I get a ban just writing it) But because the top of Blizzard was condemned for sexism it hit you now. Just one bad word and it is out. But You can write them and ask why you got a ban and ask for all your info (GDPR) they have to give all info they have about you.

1 Like