What is wrong with diamond?

ok so i have been low master high diamond ever since 2016.
I have a lot of HL, TL and now SL under my belt.

But ever since the start of this season the ranks just seem off.
Every rank has feeders and afkers and stuff. nothing changed on that department.

But there are people playing in high diamond that just miss basic concepts of the game that have been standards in diamond for years.

• I cant for my life remember a game on volskaya where they do not get top health shrine with first robot. Now they just rush mid fort.
  • Capping the siege camp on cursed just before trib start. not they dont do any camps.
  • Pinging your sololaner to soak big waves if you see them rather than going yourself as healer.
  • not perma split push down 1 lane after fort is already down.

These are only a few of many things that have just disappeared from the diamond level.

I dont know maybe the qality has dropped because of smurfs in low elo any gold with silver smurf can climb from gold to diamond. People think they can master high elo, but they dont even know basics because of easy climb tactic. I hope more restrictions will be coming to ranked play like it was before more balanced.

Last night I played with silvers and platinums and we did not face any strong opponents in three games even we had full team and usually platinums and silvers just duo or are three parties.

1 Like