What is wrong with hotslogs.com?

For the last few weeks, hotslogs website is completely broken and refuses to show build winrate statistics. Substantially more than 7 days passed since the last patch so they should have all the details and its infuriating that I cannot investigate heroes post changes to see how their trait statistics changed.

In fact hotslogs does not seem to have the data for past 5+ weeks, I have to put ancient dates from 1.5 months ago to be able to even see anything.

Anyone knows where I can get build statistics post patch please?

It’s possible that the people in charge of that website simply do not care anymore

They responded saying they don’t have developers for it (focusing on other games due to Hots being maintenance mode). I think they have to adjust their code every patch.

Talent data is pretty junk atm and you only get access to old data which will probably get pushed off in about 10 weeks and then you’ll get no talent data.

1 Like

its useless site anyways, idk why blizz don’t let us know real stats, like in wow where you can see all the top arena players and their gear/build etc.

2 Likes

The braindead monkeys (devs) aren’t capable of doing that hard task. They are too busy recoloring some skins, they can’t even fix problems from years ago, so don’t expect too much.

1 Like

It’s not the first time I see you just trash talking the game/devs so I’ll kindly ask you to stay silent and calm down since calling the devs “brainded monkeys” won’t fix anything. I thought we already agreed that we would still play the game even without updates. O and so you know- hotslogs is not owned by blizzard

5 Likes

white probe comes to the rescue of poor multibillion dollar company that invests in mobile games and cuts funding for PC gamers

1 Like

I mean, he’s not wrong though, blizzard devs have nothing to do with hotslogs, theres really no reason to attack them in this thread.

2 Likes

its strawman argument, the implication that the panda said anything about hotslogs being run by blizzard was put out by the white knighting probe, panda said no such thing. So you’re both wrong (you and probe)

honestly, why a bunch of people on these forums not using logic?

They do

They just do not use YOUR logic

And if Xebulin wasn’t talking about anything related to the topic that is hotslogs it means he came here just to insult the developers

Which should be ignored and flagged as being either inappropriate or trolling

It’s both a miracle and a blessing that sane people like Yukie and Reckeris still come to these forums when the rest are often so negative

Keep up the good work you two!

Logic is universal, there is no mine or your version.

Reckeris makes up a thing Xabulin says (because he fails to understand what he said I guess), Yukie agrees with Reckeris, you agree with them both and applaud them to continue - its collective insanity from some of you guys over here.
You can still be positive and point out the good things about the game, without acting like a bunch of wackos.

If im understanding correctly, youre saying Xebulin wasnt talking about blizzard devs but hotslogs dev and we just made a wrong assumption.

But as far as i know hotslogs devs arent :

so I dont think its a wrong assumption that it was blizz devs he was talking about

My other idea now is that xebulin meant to reply to your comment but didnt use the reply feature so it appears as if he was replying to the thread’s main topic, if this is the case then you are right that there was a wrong implication from Reckeris ( which now im assuming you meant as white probe - similar to me assuming the panda was xebulin ) but it was the more correct assumption to make without further data from xebulin himself if he meant to reply to u or the main thread

The two whiteknights Xylord and Reckeris come to the rescue again. Oh, what brave men these two are, defending Blizzard with their lives, rallying against any kind of criticism and hate against their beloved company, who have long abandoned the game and don’t actually care anymore. Keep fighting you amazing soldiers! Your battles are surely not completely pointless and a waste of time.

Its nothing of that sort, I will speak of myself only.
But raging on the devs for something they hav no link with, its just immature.
Its more like blaming blizzard when u dont have anyone to blame.

This game is good, of course it has some real bad sh!t going on,
the new hero release is slow, new skins is slow, new updates is slow, new maps is slow. But considering what has happened with the company, the downsizing, and other sh!t, i still think the HOTS team is doing a pretty good job. Specially the devs.

If you hav already loaded up ur cannons, fire them where they should be, at activision, its after the take over all the sh!t began,

HOTS devs hav the least part to play in this, they r mere employees doing what they are told :slight_smile:

There is now!

I do

I agree with their way of thinking and I believe that this community needs more people like them

Just because we like the game and defend truth in a world where people tend to exaggerate and take things too far this does not make us:

It just makes us different from you along with the rest of the needlessly negative people here

Clipper understands too

We will!

@Yukie

his post was actually reply to my post where I say “Idk why blizz doesn’t give us stats like they do for wow arena”, it was quite obvious, the rest was put in his mouth by the probe. That why he said they are too busy recoloring some skins.

1 Like