What the heck is wrong with people on weekends

Make IQ test for new players not educational session with uther. Dafuq. Impossible people. How they can be so bad. Cant win a single game on weekends with friends. Somebody feeds, not dealing enough damage or USES BARREL SO NONE FROM AUTOATTACKING SET UP OF TEAMMATES CAN KILL A SINGLE ENEMY. Or double johanna in aram and not a single falling sword. No kidding. Separate “bad” players and players familiar with the game. I thought quick match games without healers were a joke but this is whole new level idiocy. And I will be banned in the end for asking people why they don’t read talents description.

There’s an influx of casual players at the weekends, this is unfortunately perfectly normal and it affects ranked play as well. The only way to avoid it at the weekend is to have a 5-man team. It’s perfectly ok to invite randoms to play with you, they don’t even need to be good, just get them to agree on a role they like playing and make sure they don’t go afk in the middle of the game :slight_smile:

Talent choices and knowing how to play your hero, that’s science fiction. Not feeding and not being afk is already a win!

You haven’t played LoL or Dota lately innit mate?

Problem is developers they tiny brain made this game unplayable… Try aram - aram is totaly random, mixing bronze with masters and is posible there to play draw match sometimes. at rank I played 0 draw matches they destroy this game as much

ARAM was never supposed to be a serious mode, it originated from brawls (RIP) if you forgot about that. In QM you can also get matched up with any player so I don’t know what’s the problem with that. To properly balance ARAM is actually really difficult, considering that most heroes were not designed to be played on a single lane, that’s why heroes like Hammer or Azmodan can sometimes seem OP, not to mention you can have several same heroes on your team. For this reason you can see most ARAM players suggest to just remove a hero entirely from ARAM.

1 Like

I played more draw matches playing aram than rank. I played about 1000 rank matches and meybe 2 draw. or easy win or hard lose. I know aram is mode where is totaly random drafts but blizsh.it destroy rank mode as much as aram is more fair…