Who the hell though that's a good idea?

Why didn’t Blizzard make all heroes on free rotation just for Quick match? Who is the idiot that thought "hey let’s ruin ranked even more by allowing lvl 50 accounts to play every hero and play ranked. WTF!? Is there a single person at Blizzard with a brain? Why am i Lvl 1000 account and i get matched with 3 accounts that are lvl 70 ?! And they play their picks for the first time?! WHAT DID I DO TO BLIZZARD THAT I DESERVE THIS !!! SOMEONE EXPLAIN :@ WHY CAN’T I GET MATCHED WITH NORMAL PEOPLE FOR ONCE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :@ :@ :@

What rank you are at?

i am gold 3 and jsut did a game with li ming 120k siege dmg, 100k hero dmg, 9-1 stat and i had 16k xp while everyone else on m yteam had less than 7k. Also we had a stitches that jsut went on the conveyer belt on Volskaya and was afk there. I lost the same amount as them, -200 : ) This game is so fair XD. Its a joke. Blizzard shoudl not punish players like me … This is absolute horse sh*t

You need to get better at game, analyze your own gameplay and learn from it

Wise words dear person. OP, you should totally listen to these words. It’s very easy to blame others and point fingers, but it won’t help you be a better player or person in general. I’m not saying nobody has their share of blame. All I’m saying is, if you keep looking to blame others instead of finding solutions, you won’t grow, and people will see you as a crybaby and will think twice before doing business or starting a relationship with you.
Now, you are upset because your teammates aren’t as good as you. Why are you playing with them then? You know what you can do? Play with your friends.
What? You don’t have friends? No problem, create a thread and ask people to play with you. Let me guess: people are so selfish they won’t play with you for free, am I right? Maybe, in these situations, you can reward them. Buy them some loot boxes, give them the best blow job in the world etc.
Have a good day OP and remember: less qq and more pew pew.

1 Like

Andrei, please get out of here, troll. You dont know what happens in my games and yo udon’t know me as a player or as a person irl. gtfo