Why are low ranks so angry & bitter?

Hello, i know that blizzard forums are very political correct therefor not many post and repply here and you can get banned for almost nothing so i hope i don’t get perma banned

i sometimes chill on my smurf accounts they have played in all ranks from platinum and bellow

A funny observation i’ve done is, they’re always so angry and bad, why is that? always blame others than themselves, quite funny to see but does anyone know why that is?

i’ve noticed many barely speaks english, is it mostly children in this game that don’t speak 2 languages?

If you think that people get banned in these forums you’re very wrong. In hearthstone forums- yes you will get banned for any micro aggression but in these forums I have talked trashed about blizzard countless times and I didn’t even get a warning. So if you feel like criticizing something, go ahead.

You have to understand that practically every online game has non-english speakers and you should just get used to them. The best way to deal with toxic people is to just ignore them or they’ll start feeding and talking even more sh*t.

If you really want to find some english speakers, I suggests the party finder or maybe looking for a group in the global chat.

I’d reply with the account I play with, but that one is permabanned on the forums

Perhaps they are bitter about being matched against people smurfing in like 50% of their games?

I can only wonder about who would invent such an imbecile concept as micro aggression.
If you think an aggression can be micro, than clearly you have no idea what aggression means or it’s form in real life.
Quoting a famous canceled series:

"And you – sorority girl – yeah – just in case you accidentally wander into a voting booth one day, there are some things you should know, and one of them is that there is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world. We’re 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force, and number 4 in exports.

We lead the world in only 3 categories; number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of which are our allies. Now non of this is the fault of a 20 yr old college student, but you non the less are a member of the WORST. GENERATION. EVER. So when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don’t know what the f*** you are talking about. Yosemite???"

Dude I could have just said “small offense” or “slight criticism” instead of micro aggression and it still doesn’t really change the meaning of my response. This is a video game forum, so there’s no need to make a pointless long arse quote from some series, especially when it’s not even relevant to the topic.

You can always not read it. Seems like you felt a micro agression from me. So sorry /pat
Let’s see if you the reporting system proves you right :slight_smile:

replying to me and then saying that I shouldn’t read it. Big brain move right there buddy

Anger in this one I feel… Strong it is.