Why aren't ALL HEROES FREE in 2023?

Hello,

I am currently a bit on the hype train with Diablo 4. Beta was great and it has great potential.

Now i’ve looked in other Blizzard games and rememberd Hots.
I log in into the game and notice 41/89 heroes owned, after playing more than 1000+ hours.

How come in 2023 you have a Moba which is on life support, no major updates happen but if you login now you can’t play every hero available???

I made a quick math and i need about 150-200 eur to get all heroes, or less than that if i play enough and get some gold too in meantime. In what universe would someone do that in 2023???
For Diablo 4 you have learned this lesson and promised a seasonal pass which will only deliver cosmetics.

Here is FREE advice, that your marketing team didn’t tell you:
MAKE ALL HEROES FREE. Say it again. MAKE ALL HEROES FREE

Maybe if you do that i, and others like me, are incentivized to buy cosmetics when we play the game.

It is not too late to make something good after this failed marketing approach with pay to win (for most heroes ) in a moba game.

PS: i understand that there are people out there who bought maybe not all but most heroes. We have ALL to understand that at this point Hots is almost dead , so it is better to try this than let it die.

Regards,
uziwood

1 Like

Tbh I don’t see HOTS dieing any time soon because it still has a lot of dedicated players. That said, making all heroes free or at the very leased reducing the prices of all heroes would be a nice change and it would attract some new players, because let’s be honest, the grind for heroes is insane.

The only time someone spends money on HOTS is for exp boosters to grind lvls for their favorite hero, OG players probably have all of the skins they would ever want anyway so Blizzard won’t get much money from them either way

1 Like

lil bro just said “i hate blizzard, homeless people and trans people” in a single sentence :skull:

1 Like