Why Deathwing is OP?

What the hack Blizzard you doing ??? always when you releasing new Hero, you make it OP and this time you completely destroying the game.
honestly your quick match system just F#$%ed up from beginning.
now i always face DW with tank and we have 1 tank or no tank at all ???

DW HP OP
DW Damage OP
DW movement normal like hero so he chasing hero and kill him.
only DW cant get is heal so that not makes DW HP like boss

the other thing i would like to mention is when i select Varian quick match
i always face 2 tanks so i cant play as twin blades or smash . please figure out fix your system.

man why you guys so good to destroy own creation like what you did with WOW.

4 Likes

you probably haven’t seen Samuro on launch

Reckeris

this is my point, new hero always OP.
however before releasing that cr@P need focus to balance.
so players enjoin the game.

well actually no. Do you remember rexxar being ever OP? What about zarya or maltheal? Again- no.
Now about deathwing, he can be countered very easily with someone like tychus, who shreds his HP with percentile dmg.
Another thing about deathwing is that he is massive. That means that mages have no problem hitting him. So his HP is definitely not OP. I do think that his dmg might be to high for a bruiser though.

edit: He also can’t be healed/shielded by teammates so that’s that.

2 Likes

The game is basically dead and it’s had poor monetisation since forever so maybe, just maybe, making new heroes OP is some sort of income for the devs. I mean, people could be short on in-game currency and willing to buy the strongest character. It of course would have been a very shortsighted strategy but hey, that’s the “new Blizzard” for you.

O we have the classic “Game is dead” bullsh*t. This time I see no arguments were given why it’s “dead”.

The games monetization only improved btw since they made skins purchasable for gems and made chests no longer purchasable.

I won’t take you seriously because you’re probably just one of those who don’t care about the game and are only here to talk trash

3 Likes

MAHAHA i think you are in wrong place
select WOW and post dead subject.
this game is cool.

3 Likes

remember zaria on release
weak on release >> nobody plays >> no data >> no balance

First …he is high surviveble heroe.

Second …he cant kill like assasin!

Third…

You not want to had 80 % win rate in Ranked?!:slight_smile:
im sure you want.
Then why you non stop complain "how powerful are new released heroes?!:slight_smile:
Can you enswer to me of this simple my questions?!:slight_smile:

High % from this half so good player base is so strange…

First you did created so many complains topics in last 2 years.“stop with this approximately 50 % win rate”…
And when HoTS team devs. lisent up us ,or new released heroes means high % win rate…

If you are high intellected young peoples,be should understand mine point,but look so you are not.
High % from player base ,look so had really low intellect.

He’s not OP. He’s actually really easily dealt with when playing more than half the roster of heroes. He’s slow, lompy and has a massive hitbox, his abilities all have a cast time making them extremely easy to dodge, especially his breath. L2P.

1 Like

learn what op actually means plz. he s at most a bit overtuned.

heatwave seems a bit overtuned, beside that he s fine. well maybe the breath talent should be reduced from 75% to 50% dmg bonus at high energy, not sure about this because it s already hard enough to setup a combo with his breath.

OP or not, he is just not fun to play with. You can’t interact with him, that is the problem. It makes it hard to help or counter him. Indeed he has some big weaknesses, but that only makes it so that when you find a bad Deathwing, you just stomp him, but when you find a decent DW, he is just so hard to deal with like no other champ, to a point where some matches are just frustrating.

Well basically in quickmatch DW guarantees a win every single game if you match as a 4man group and nobody picks a healer. One player picks deathwing.
You now have a no healer match where he is the strongest and you wont match against another 4man pretty much ever.

Even solo queue he likely guarantees a win % of 65% and more since you really really wont meet anything that counters you and only decent healer matches can be a problem.
And the occasional random match where you meet 2 giant killer characters.

His Win rate matters little. He could have a 50% or lower win rate and he would still be terrible to play with or against.

Did you bury it yourself? how can you be so sure? :smirk:

ah, i seee the highlord feels pissed coz cant PULL DW to silence him :smiley: :smiley:

But I do agree, the peremanent unstoppable is not good, there should be loop hole, may be a 2 second normal time in between every 30 seconds of unstoppable… so that the allies and enemies, both can intereact with him,
this includes healing from allies, and root slow stun displace from enemies.

but though it will change the whole concept, but slightly… will be interesting though.

Or, just slightly nerf his damage and its ok,
Although, peresonally im havng ZERO problem against him in bronze
i dont ban him when i get the leader title in draft.
but, i play greymane, cursed bullet for DW, otherwise, its Go for the throat

2 Likes

i can agree with most u wrote but dw permanent unstoppable is also fine because every ability use is a selfstun. plz dont argue that just walking away is op…

1 Like