Why did you buff Nazeebo?

Was it really necessary to make him even stronger with +20% spell power + level 16 talent and level 20 powerspike? Why?

Might aswell buff Varian, KaelThas and Garrosh while you are at it. Cmon…

Remember that he is still late game and that those were alternate talents that only bad Nazeebos picked(aka those in my team, the enemy’s was savy in all).

Also the spell power is stacking and not multiplicative so at 16 his thing of the deep would be a 14% percent improvement to his damage.

1 Like

it was a good buff. his range talent def. needed one? but all i see is u complaining…what would have been a better change?
i do think the spider talent at lv 1 is a bit redundant now though

Well, the range one had like no pick-rate at all, so I understand the buff, just like the buff to level 20 spirit. Everyone always takes the Posion quest on 20, so both buffs are good to diverse his talents and make them pickable.

On the other side, I played him few times and I usually took the range talent, because it is so much easier to hit spiders or zombies with it. But now with 20% spell power, that is just too much.
I think it will be nerfed soon, by 5-10%.

With normal play you can get the +20% spell power before 10 minute. And all his damage and trait getting +20% bonus damage is quite visible. You rotate faster, kill faster, stack faster and the level 20 quest getting another +20% bonus damage is just absurd.

Add the +35% spell power from lvl 16… :smiley:

I dont think he needed a buff. I mean a change for sure. I play Naz quite often, I usually went for spiders unless they had a melee heavy team. The range was never an option because you’d hand in so much potential damage. But now, spiders will just be the new range talent…There is no point in picking it anymore. The problem just got moved if you ask me. :smile: