Why isnt there a refund on ranked points ?

At this point , im getting really angry at this game again. After uninstalling like 3 times due to unfair team mate plays , its getting to the stage again where 1 troll costs us the game , people just giving up and not killing 3 people attacking the core with no healer etc etc. We have every chance to completely control the game when they have no healer and are split amongst lanes , but 1 person decides to go die and take camps at team fights bla bla bla … the usual troll stuff . Why isnt there a refund on ranked points for something like this ? Its killing the game its putting people (like me) in a bad mood. Gives 0 reason to grind when 1 out of 2 games youve to carry other people or 4v5… I feel like the reporting system and the fact that I cant just talk to a GM for this game also sucks , this probably wont even get read.

1 Like

I know the struggle. But just keep going. Play Heroes who can carry and do a big impact in team fights and also have fast waveclear. Stay with your team even though they are in a bad position.
I carryed with Genji from Platinum to Master. When you one trick a hero you learn more and is able to carry better. In this season I one tricked ETC from Diamond to Master. Everyone seems to have forgot that hero even though he is strong.