Why people need to get banned when 4 people report them!

Hi people hi Blizzard… Now lately I’ve encountered many many many many many many manyyyyy people who either don’t know how to play or are trolls!!! cause really you have to be a total idiot to do what they did. now if this was something that GMs in Blizzard checked it and did something about it like maybe god forbid ban them from a Free to play game! or someone would get kicked out of the game once reported 4 times and there was a troll option in the report section it would be better because then at least the bot would do something I would have been ok. I lost 2 games of my placement and many of my games in the rest of the seasonal ranked games because of these trolls!

This is a terrible idea because people will abuse this. Also, try to imagine someone who has never played mobas, do you think he’ll be good?

2 Likes

Last time I checked teammates not playing well/being generally bad isn’t a bannable offense. If someone is seriously trolling then they would probably fall under the nonparticipation category.

If you could just 4 man report and get someone banned or sent to the top of the check list for bans then 4 stacks would abuse the snot out of it, and I’m glad that isn’t how it works. It sounds like you had a rough game with some less than par teammates, it happens.

Venting is ok, banning players that arent as good as you want them to be isn’t.

3 Likes

I would rather ban you. This is bad idea. If you play solo sooner or later you will be joined with a premade of 4 people who have no idea about the game yet they consider themselves elite and threaten to give you four reports for no good reason.

How is your idea gonna work out in that situation? smh

2 Likes

People need to remember that some are new to the game and don’t know that much about it. Of course it gets harder and harder for newer people, with the addition of new heroes. More heroes to learn

1 Like

Just report in abusive chat. That will do the trick. If you want to get rid of one type of player go with abusive chat report.

In overall people need to get x amount of reports and then it will happen, afk or griefing option will need just 100x more than abusive.

That idea is open to abuse, but something needs to change. The game is getting so much worse with trolls.

The ban and report system is simply disgusting and massively favours people who’s only intention is to ruin games.

People who call out players sitting in the base, or call out people running into five players repeatedly and laughing about it, get their accounts suspended sooner than the trolls.

It’s simply disgusting how this carries on.

I know first hand as I started a second account after I got a chat suspension for this.
I won’t be silenced into calling out trolls and people with the only intention of spoiling 4 people games.

Why is it so hard to get rid of these, yet so easy to call out a “toxic” player and something happens instantly.

Chat can be muted.
AFK and deliberate feed cannot be muted. It’s a wasted 15 minutes. And you cannot all even leave to stop you having to waste 15 minutes as you get punished for that …

Horrid system.

1 Like

No. just no.

I play solo most of the time and sometimes get matched with a grroup of 4. sometimes they just yell for no reason and I do remember at least 2 cases where they all just kept feeding and never went to any event. after I called them out on that one of them yelled “REPORTED” and guess what? all 4 reported me.
this whole reporting system is sucky and should be removed. instead they should give us the ability to mark players we dont want to be grouped with again. if anyone is being loud-mouth in chat you can still mute them and thats it.

Another thing we need (and I’ve been saying this for years) is the ability to “vote-kick” someone off the group.

most of the new players I see usually are in groups of 2+ and if I dare to call them out on anything I get yelled at “REPORTED” . so no. I now play on mute and I dont care if the noobs mess up. not going to get banned again for telling ppl how to play.

Know why? coz this SUCKY system only counts bad reports but they do not decay over time nor are countered by the times when you say “Good job” to ppl or instruct them. so F it. this system needs to die ASAP.

So much this because you can’t really ban people for their lack of skill I mean how are they gonna learn to play if they don’t practice vs people.

And I know what you are gonna say well they should practice vs A.I but ai is garbage I play vs Elite a.i sometimes and they teach me nothing I beat them in 10 to 15 minutes.

1 Like