Why Technical Support exist btw?

A lot of players crushed during drafts and gameplay because of servers and you still follow your story no it`s bad internet connections.

There is no one player you said something different about that problem.]

There is no one who his points are backed.

3 Likes

I just worked whole week to rank up a little…game just froze i couldn’t pick my hero but i could hear the timer going down, then message appeared on screen said ‘connecting…" i was back in the game but all enemy team and my team choices were blank! My teammates whispered me what’s going on they cant invite me and game says im in game already! I couldn’t even quit the game with normal ways, i had the ping open and i didnt see even one time out my ping was ~90! so i had to force close from Task Manager and when I was back i lost so much rank points that if i lose just one ill be demoted! this is not fair i am o frustrated I just can’t go in game anymore i get really sad and angry all those efforts and wins flashing right before my eyes…so truly unfair…they should really stop punishing people for their technical issues this was the last straw for me, or they should acknowledge it was their fault and give back the hard earned rank points! I went in every possible support page to contact them directly but most of them directs me in forums only one report bug page was my hope and it say "404 not found’!!!

1 Like

Exactly,last seasson I was dropped two times=1200points,on that account I was like 20games in +,this seasson they backed me 3 ranks down.Guy with some score now play Plat.

This seasson happen just one times btw,so hope so that`s enough.

I know when my internet connections is bad so I don`t play at that time.

In a game where all players disconnected at same momment.

In draft where drop one player,you go que again,new drop coming and you que again then drop you.

1 Like

Hear these dear staff. Youre stealing peoples time. HEAR THIS.