With love, Ragnaros

Because Blizzard hates me, I, Ragnaros the Fire Lord, will ignore everyone.
My Campaign of ignoring you all starts today, I shall play my role as the fire lord and simply roll around doing nothing in all battlefields I find myself in until Blizzard gives me some attention.

Because since my creation, no attention was given, so shall I show as much in the battlefields.

4 Likes

I agree, the only “attention” Raggy has gotten was some very undeserved nerfs to his Q build and ability. Maybe it is time to get some buffs? He is an awesome hero and I would love to see a lot more of him.

1 Like

Not only that but he didn’t even get a single skin pack since launch.
I mean, seriously ?
Now I don’t have any WAVE mounts, but I have a shark and I say he would do swell as a mount for good old raggy.

It’s like they forgot all about him.

I’m sad, Raggy is sad, and when he’s sad, he brings GLOBAL WARMING WITH HIM !

SUFFER WELL MORTALS!

1 Like

As a Ragnaros main I agree. I find myself picking almost the same talents every game and his survivability is pretty low for the upcomming role change as a “bruiser”.

Skins would be awesome too!

Ragnaros has waited too long! TOO LONG!!!

I suggested a while back, to give him a “fel” look. The green and black. They could also add a blue/white flame look. I find it ridicules, that some heroes have 30+ skins, while others have 8-9. I think 1 might even have 6

The Lost Vikings didn’t get an update with skins since launch, same with Ragnaros.
Some new heroes only get starter skins (3-4 basic and 3 exclusive like Orphea, Yrel)

But with Ragnaros, the problem is different, he has been ignored with talent updates or anything else for far too long, skins apart, his chibi-ragnaros is fine but there are so many things he could have been a part of, imagine Mecha Ragnaros, Spooky Ragnaros, Love Ragnaros etc.

This is also a point of neglecting many other heroes, yes I know working on skins is taking time, but changing hue and saturation on some doesn’t.
I work as an artist so I know how things work, in case of Ragnaros it’s just changing hues for his skin and you get a different color, 5-10 minutes work.

1 Like