Wonderful community members - Can't report after a game ( Party lobby )

I’ve met some odd people in this game, but this one takes the royal biscuit :cookie:

Started the game like any normal 5 man premade ( we somehow picked up a 5th person during some QMs, seemed like a nice guy )

We then started ranked with him, didn’t mind helping a bronze out, it’s fine it’s a game lets have fun.

Well, he immediately told us after loading into the game, that he had been puffin’ the magic dragon, so was incredibly high … on life and other things.

Fine I’ve played with drunks who are playing with something else whilst playing this game, I can handle a hippy ! :smiley:

He dives into a 5 man group and gets slaughtered as a Genji will do and then decides to blame us, for his “unintelligent” idea to dive in 1 v 5 when we are busy with objectives and lanes e.c.t.

He has fed this team so much, we stand 0 chance to win, so we kind of chalk it off as a loss and all just farm some exp to get something out of it.

We lost 2 minutes after that decision of course, fine is ok to loose here and there.

But the mouth on this kid was incredible, I mean the language and the insults were top notch.

Now the worst came after the game, when he mouthed off at our team and my wife, then announced it wasn’t his account, so he does not care if we report him.

Problem is, we can’t report him after a game, because the report system is in the game and all of the support topics tell you to go here or do it in game.

So I will post this here, basic name on the picture, but no #xxxx so you can’t say i’m outing them, if any blizzard staff wants to message me on a ticket or private message if there is such a thing here, feel free and i’ll give you the full #xxxx so you can sort him out.

hthisisnotalinkttps://i.imgur.com/fOiFVVu.png

On another note not related, seriously ?
I have changed that certain word and placed a better word in quotations :slight_smile:

hthisisnotalinkttps://i.imgur.com/v8WTWJU.png

On yet another note, you can’t post links or pictures on this forum ?
How absurd are these forum’s rules ?
Will next it be you can’t type man and woman ? :smiley:

I must to report and point out that ridiculous notion that I can’t use a specific word, edit some parts of this post to point things out, feel free to edit and remove said parts after you have read and seen the images Mr/Mrs moderators.

2 Likes