Overwatch 2 Log-in loop. We need help fixing this (Blizzard, please look into this ASAP!)

Feel this man. Been the only one in my group that has this issue. Haven’t been able to play the whole time.

8 Likes

Same problem here dude. Its been like this for 2 days now.

10 Likes

Kinda tricky actually, most of the links they put just send you to forum pre-made answers or chats like this, finally I could send mine but under the: “Contact Support” > “Ow2” > “Account” > “Not listed here” tab. Once I had an email problem and the responce was fast af soo I have high hopes for this one. I will reply once they respond

9 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try it too.

5 Likes

Same thing. Infinite cycle of logging into the game for 2 days. Played for 3 hours at launch.

9 Likes

Update: I just now found another post that had the exact same issue and an MVP replied that Blizzard are aware of the issue and that they currently are investigating it. They also mentioned that it specifically has to do with the account and not the PC or the network so the only thing we can do is wait.

16 Likes

I’ve opened a ticket with support (as detailed above thank you!) and would encourage everyone else with this issue to do the same. I’m pretty sure this has nothing to do with account merging as I haven’t merged anything.

The funny thing is when Overwatch released back in 2016 I couldn’t play for months after release because Blizzard was redirecting my traffic from the UK to the US and back again for no reason other than a faulty hop. Rather than admit to or fix the problem they simply redirected the internet traffic of thousands of players for months before resolving the issue.

I really hope this situation is fixed immediately (not like before) and I would appreciate a response from Blizzard on the issue. How a company with its resources manages to be this incompetent is beyond me.

9 Likes

This log in loop is happening to me now too. I’ve been able to play a lot of the game since first day, then now I randomly get this log in loop this morning. I’ve put in a ticket - really hope Blizzard can fix this with all the other bs happening. Ridiculous we can’t even login to queue.

5 Likes

I have this issue too! It’s so frustrating and all my friends are able to play and I’m stuck on the loading screen :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I have the game on both PC and PS5 with the accounts being merged. I get the loop on consoles too but I also get error message “LC-208” which seems to be the console equivalent of the same issue.

6 Likes

I tried to connect my phone number to another account I have, and it won’t even let me log into those. I literally cannot play the game on any account on pc or console. I don’t know if the connection issue is attached to my phone number, or my IP address. Wtf @Blizzard.

5 Likes

Maintenance finished and I still cannot login. Ridiculous

5 Likes

I never merged my account and i’m still having this issue. On PC, don’t own a console. Has been happening for 3 days now

6 Likes

Since the Blizzard Support is not replying since 2 weeks on various ow topics, I also tried several options.
I managed to get into the game menu using a number that has never been connected to a battle.net account before. Probably they locked the used numbers for a really long time.

5 Likes

So did you connect a new number to your account or create a new account?

3 Likes

I used the same account but a new number

4 Likes

I have the same issue i can’t even enter in queue

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me

5 Likes

I’m having the same issues and I submitted a ticket

4 Likes

So basically changing the number would solve this issue?

3 Likes