0 overwatch league tokens ! help

I booted up overwatch to buy the new lucio skin on my ps4 to notice that I have 0 tokens ! I HAVE NOT USED ANY OR BOUGHT ANYTHING IN THE PAST WITH TOKENS so I should have plenty of tokens spare right ? I have my blizzard account linked to my PlayStation 4, And twitch account linked to my blizzard account I have completed all the steps, followed all the rules , been involved in everything and still have not been receiving tokens since the start of overwatch league tokens has started ! I have a lot of playing time on Overwatch and have been watching almost every overwatch league stream on my ps4 twitch app since the start and sometimes on twitch app on my Android phone. No ad block or anything such thing. i feel like I’ve wasted my time. Staying up till 4am in the uk to watching overwatch league for the love of the game. I love the franchise since the very start on the beta! I tried contacting support there was nothing they could do and they told me that everything was linked and fine but I still have 0 tokens ! I was waiting till end of the grand finals so I could buy one of the new skins. I’m extremely frustrated! Any kind of help is much appreciated! I have screen shots to prove I have everything linked and it’s all correct if needed.

The problem is is have earned 0 overwatch league token since 2016 ! My account is linked and everything is fine !

I have the same issue, i didn’t get any tokens from watching even tho my account is linked.

The procedure when you don’t receive tokens is explained in the link I’ve provided.

Troubleshooting earning rewards from Twitch Drops

Perform the following steps in order to see if you can correct any possible errors. Try testing when you complete one more or of these steps. Remember to document how many tokens between matches you have by checking the balance directly in the Overwatch Game Client.

1. Please verify that you are eligible to earn OWL token drops. Only users from certain eligible countries can earn OWL token drops. Some countries may not reward the 100 bonus token drops as well. Please note any non-Overwatch League drop is not restricted by country.
  2. If you are using MLG or OverwatchLeague.com , please switch to the Twitch platform. This platform is the only platform that provides active notifications for streaming rewards.
  3. Verify that you are signed into Twitch with your Twitch Account
  4. Verify that your Twitch Account is linked with your BattleNet account. Make sure that the BattleTag displayed in your Twitch Connections page is identical to your current BattleTag, if it is not or is not linked, unlink and relink the account.
  5. If you are a console player, verify that your BattleNet account is linked with your Console Account (note that any Console to Twitch linking features DO NOT COUNT).
  6. Try clearing out your web browser cookies or other cache files (remember to sign back into Twitch on the web browser).
  7. Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not muted in Google Chrome. Open a tab and navigate to OverwatchLeague.com and/or Twitch.tv , then right click the tab of the site on the title bar of the window, in the pop-up menu, if it says “Unmute Site” click it to unmute the site.
  8. Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not blocked for notifications in Google Chrome. (Check Settings > Content > Notifications).
  9. Try watching the stream on a different web browser. Recommended options include Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge*, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari 1**. Microsoft Internet Explorer (this is a legacy web browser recommended for viewing out-of-date websites) will not work. Other web browsers, including Opera, are currently untested.
    10.Microsoft Edge is only available for Windows 10 systems
    11.*Apple Safari is only available for MacOS systems
  10. If watching on a smart device, try switching to a different device (preferably a computer with a web browser).
  11. If watching on Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, or any other TV casting device, turn off that casting and watch directly from your smart device or computer.
  12. If watching on the Twitch App using a smart device make sure that your player is not in audio only or chat only mode.

If nothing here works and…

…you are still having issues with triggering the notifications for OWL tokens or Twitch Streamer Time-Based Drops. Please post details about how you are watching the Overwatch League stream, and be sure to include:

• Your hardware platform (Personal Computer, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android Device, Apple Device, etc.)
  • Your platform’s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra, Xbox One version 10.0.16299.5101, PlayStation 4 version 5.53, Android Oreo 8.1, iOS 11, etc.)
  • Your App or Web Browser and current version (Twitch App on Android, Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181, etc)
  • Your Country of Residence (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Etc.)
  • A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

This information will help me pool data to find issues that could be affecting multiple users!

I thought I was the only person with this issue, blizzard support told em I should have been earning tokens but they don’t know why I haven’t but The point I’m trying to make is that is some how I have NOT earned anything since the very starts the tokens have been out! I don’t understand how I not earned any when everything should be fine and I’m working order ? Makes me extremely frustrated how much time I’ve put into watching live owl streams with nothing in return. :frowning:

rekt. 20 characters.

2 Likes

I have read the information about and I can confirm my self and also my support that all my information is correct.

I only watch overwatch league streams on my ps4 twitch app, I have the latest update for app and console. Sometimes I watch streams on my android phone it also updated also the twitch app is updated!

I’m gonna suggest something a bit out of the box then, do you have another account you can link to your twitch account to try and see if you get the tokens on it?

Hopefully the informations you provided them will help find the issue, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

What about the tokens I’ve “ earned “ in past ?