120hz tickrate for OW Comp

Hello

I think this a fair request. The current tickrate is 66hz and too low for competition mode. 120hz tickrate would be much better for the style of overwatch play. And considering you are forcing people to pay for OW2 even if they did not want to upgrade it is only fair that they get thier moneys worth.

There is talk about Battle Pass being annually. So i am saying this now it is not fair that you keep the same old lazy outdated tickrate while moving to what is essentially a stealthly yearly fee for Overwatch. If i am paying a fee for this game i demand you upgrade the tickrate. You upgraded the rest of the game so it looks bad not to upgrade the tickrate.

You wanted this forced upgrade not us the Overwatch1 community so if you are going to demand we show you the money then i demand you show me the upgrades. New skins and graphics and 2-2-1 does not help me hit shots that should of miss and shots that miss that should of hit these are all down to the outdated 16ms DELAY netcode. Whats the point in having a fast connection with low latency and 120+fps when the actual netcode has a 16ms delay? This kind of delay is for most parts way behind what an average pc is doing at 240fps and being close to the server the computer is looking for updates at around 4ms instead of the 16-17ms the 66hz tick.