144hz not working

i have a 144hz monitor but the settings does not show up in the overwatch settings tab it was there before but then disappeared so i need help fixing it.

Not much to go on.
Do you have 144hz in windows? Drivers installed properly? What GFX do you use and which monitor do you have?

i do have 144hz in windows and i have AOC monitor don’t know much about the drivers

Alright. Be sure to check which video card you have and have a look in the control panel to set the hz to 144 in windows as well.
If it’s Nvidia open the control panel > change resolution and on the right side you can adjust your refresh rate.

There could also be a problem if you’re running dual monitors, one with another refresh rate as well.

When you enter the video options there should be three settings for the resolution.
Probably looking something like this;
1980x1080(60)()
1980x1080(120)(
)
1980x1080(144)(*)
I’m just assuming you’re using 1080p. If you’re running at a higher resolution make sure that you have it connected through a display port cable. Otherwise it wont work.

Be sure to run the game in Fullscreen, not borderless or windowed.

1 Like

go to your desktop > NVIDIA Control Panel > Display and there’s an option to change to 24 or 59 or 60 or 144hz choose 144hz.

I have the exact same problem, It used to work just fine but now i don’t have an 144hz option anymore.

I reinstalled nvidia dirvers and did a new clean windows install and its still not showing up.

On my desktop and in other games I’m on 144hz no problem.