[18+] [EU] [Discord] looking for some casual people to play with

Hello there,

Do you find yourself looking for like-minded weirdos to play Overwatch with? Maybe even a community of them!? Unicorn Tears might be for you!

Here’s some of the spice you’ll be seeing:

• Average age is 26
  • EU-based
  • Casual-Fun-Random-Chaotic-Innuendos
  • LGBTQ+ friendly (majority in the Alphabet Mafia)
  • Multi-gaming with semi-regular game nights
  • Mainly casual with a few irregular comp players

We get pretty random, loud and weird, it may even happen that some start randomly singing. We can also be chill and love hanging out together with good music.

Laughter keeps the soul young :sunglasses: if you are interested, don’t hesitate to slide into our Discord DM’s:

amo_daboss (28/m/British/ :rainbow_flag: / bestie of the weirdo below)
tohmatou (33/f/German/ :rainbow_flag: / bestie of the weirdo above)

1 Like

Finding the right people to play isnt always easy, but we are an open group of often weird individuals that would love to meet you :slight_smile:

Just adding a little bump in the post to say that we are still taking in strays haha

Hey !
Just thought I’d bump this as well.
It’s a really friendly place, chatting with the locals hasn’t been difficult at all. I’ve been attending regular Unicorn Meetings over the last 2 years, and I can’t say I’ve been disappointed once ! :smiley:

We do our best to make people feel at ease whenever someone new joins, so do not hesitate to contact Kai or Amo to get in touch and possibly get in :wink:

Looking forward to playing with you !

2 Likes

Just adding a little bump to this post. We’re still looking for some new peeps! Please do message us if you’re interested!

You have just acquired a free bump

Hi, I saw your request but didn’t get to it until it was too late. Now I don’t see it anymore.
If you are still interested, send one again to one of us :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! My name is Lina, 31f, would very much like to join! Added both amo_daboss and tohmatou on Discord :pray:

1 Like

Hi! I would like to join. I sent you both a friend request :smiley:

1 Like

sent friend request on discord :3

Hey, not sure if you removed it. We haven’t had much chance to look because of the holidays. So if you like, send it again

Yes I’ll request both of you on discord

Adding in another bump if anyone is still looking