[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

Really friendly community, admin are always there for u. Higher ranked players help coach the lower 1’s. They support streamers and host giveaways <3

12 Likes

Thank you for the messages! We are looking for more Overwatch players to join our Overwatch teams!

9 Likes

Joined a few weeks ago and managed to fall in love with HotS all over again. Been great to able to play with a whole host of fantastic Serenity members (of all skill levels).

10 Likes

Honestly one of the best managed gaming communities I ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

Especially the PuGs are well organized and filled with enough players for hours of gaming and learning on how to improve.

7 Likes

Good community, they try to keep the drama to a minimum, allways people to play with from many levels

7 Likes

I probably would’ve stopped playing Overwatch a long time ago if it wasn’t for the folks at SG. Solo Q is hell, come say hi and we can all feed together, feeding alone is depressing!

5 Likes

cheers for the kind words guys :slight_smile: we appreciate you :smiley:

5 Likes

This community is awesome

4 Likes

while theres definitely things you can dislike SG for, this person is being strange and outright lying

5 Likes

Anyway, if it helps newcomers any, there’s lots of lower-rated players on this community making teams and so forth. Pretty easy to become a part of, too.

7 Likes

Newcomers - if u spot a member called Abbe in 1 of the discord channels feel free to hop in with him and ask him to say any word with a J in it. Honestly you’ll have fun for hours…

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that without this community I would have stopped playing OW a year ago. The mods are putting a lot of effort in the community, organizing events (not just OW related), and in the evening you are almost guaranteed to find people to play a few QP or Comp matches with you.

8 Likes

glad you stuck around jog :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking to join some PUGs? come join to show your metal!

5 Likes

We also have several teams spanning different ranks. We recently held our own league, for some friendly in-house competition :wink:

All of the teams in the server get help and support to grow. If you’d like to join a team, or start your own(!) then give us a try :smiley:

7 Likes

thank goodness it’s finally the weekend. Please feel free to come join us for some rest and relaxation lol

5 Likes

Nice, welcoming community, which is actually active and well maintained! I recommend it warmly <3

7 Likes

I was hard stuck bronze, but once I joined Serenity Gaming, I instantly became a professional gamer. True story.

6 Likes

xaero, you’re still hard stuck bronze :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely can recommend this community :ok_hand:

6 Likes