2-2-2 actually not quite fun! ( SOLUTION!)

I guess all the tank players would get mad and revolt about such sort of injustice. lmao.

1 Like

No, considering you’re a DPS player not a tank player. 2 whole seconds of tank play does not make you a tank player.

1 Like

2-2-2 Creates a near perfect balance every match and provides an equal chance per role. If you want to play the most popular role (DPS) you wait the queue time, if you don’t then you learn to flex and enjoy other roles or simply play another game/ find something to do while you wait 10 minutes.

I will quit this game for good and I’ve played almost 4 years of it if they want to put 3+ DPS in a game. It isn’t fun and you end up with raging, toxic kids that want to go Widow, Hanzo and Ashe that refuse to change while the supports and tanks struggle. The more roles that are open for DPS also diminish the need for other players and increase wait times.

If you have 3 DPS, 2 tanks and 1 support then your support will not only be raged and bullied to death because that’s going to be a harder game to heal, it’ll put people off the role. If you have 1 tank you’re probably going to find even less tank players.

3 Likes

2-2-4?

8 players per team?

what

1 Like

FFS!
Seriously? Guys, problem IS NOT WAITING TIMES!!! Oppositely it gives me more time to make other activities like watch videos , read articles , take a coffee etc.
Problem is that 2 dps combinations so boring MORE PEOPLE mean MORE FUN!! I just wanted to explain basic boring game situation and when OW team put 3 dps at game other little problems’ll be solved like “waiting times” , “lack of damage” , " combination ult variations".
As you know 3-3 combination was BORING but it was safe way to win. We always focused to WIN. Just let the win away unless the game is having fun right?
After many changes added and removed , what happened? This game seriously needs a thing that makes the game entertaining.
You always focusing on problem. Please focus on solutions. If you concern " Tanks can’t handle with 3 dps" , 3 dps can be scaled. For example Junkrat can’t kill 200 hp players with one grenade and one mine or Widow can’t hit one shot. Everything can be arranged. It shouldn’t be problem right? Just please focus on “Entertaining Side” and Please don’t linger on same meaningless problems.

1 Like

Never take the bait…

DPS heroes are the most boring class of hero. They almost exlusively provide damage and their ults deal damage while their abilities are either movement-based or deal damage with some crowd control mixed in.
Almost every tank has a mixture of protection, damage, movement and crowd control in its arsenal.
Supports have healing, buffs, damage, debuffs, crowd control and protection.

What’s more, everything a DPS does usually only benefits the DPS themselves, leading to an egotistical game. The reason why 3-3-0 was so successful amongst pros and completely irrelevant amongst regular players (the win rates showed that throught the entire GOATs era) was that tanks and supports are much harder to play effectively. Yes, everyone can hold right-click on Rein, but if you want to balance uptime of the shield, damage and protection, you have to communicate with your team and be smart about it. Tanks and supports are interesting, because you have to make smart decisions. DPS only choose their spot and their target (oftentimes not even that).

So we’ll get tomorrow experimental card 1-3-2 composition.

What do you think about?

If this composition going well what do you think about 2-4-2 or 1-4-1 or " 2-3-2" ( i think best choice for everyone )

Also Jeff’s new update includes many things that i told. Dps queue time and new composition. What do ppl think ,that talked salty or been toxic at this title, about “other compositions except 2-2-2 are useless” ?

232 is not going to happen for technical limitations.

141 should not make a return, and 321 will last about a week or so