2-2-2 roles lock should be removed in QP and CP

Won’t buy OW2 if rq.
NO WAY.

2 Likes

Or you can get over yourself, it’s ruined nothing.

You won’t buy OW2? Great, we won’t miss you

A lad… Not plural. :joy:

I was referring to both of 'em :nerd_face: since they’ve been parroting the same point at me :roll_eyes:

They’re the same guy. He’s a known troll in these forums and he has about 2-3 different accounts :grinning:

Incorrect, you appear to be one of the known trolls especially alongside Ketebaner, he1nz and some others.

Not one of you provided any shred of proof for any of your claims (yet I have when asked for it) and each of you don’t like being called out so you claim same person.

Because you don’t have an actual answer for it?

It matters to me, matey.

I do not agree with you

You’re one person amongst the majority, ergo it doesn’t matter.

Well if it doesn’t matter then you won’t mind me saying how crappy RQ is. As it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

From the perspective of a support player I will like to say that role queue is an amazing system. Back in the days of pre-role queue I did not njoy playing this game alone. I would always feel locked in a role that sometimes I did not want to play. The role queue system has allowed me and many other tank/support mains to not feel locked in an experience that they do not want to play. It allows us to properly develop as players rather than just become a better support.

To address some of the arguments in this thread.

• What is unfair about role queue?
  • Yes there is a large difference in the queue times between roles, but you chose to play these roles. The only "unfair" thing about role queue is these queue times, but what can be done to fix this? Remove role Queue? but if this was done you would ruin the game for many tank/support players. they would be once again narrowed into a corner to play these roles.

• While you wait as a solution
  • Yes these feature are not the "main" game, nut they are still the game. And in reality games like deathmatch are ideal for damage players. You can ensure your mechanics are up to scratch before entering the game.

Please don't be toxic in reply to this comment. I want to start a conversation without attacking those who have the opposite opinion to mine. Please try to counter my points, I want to understand your point of view just please don't attack me for disagreeing.

Feel free to say it all you want kid, your opinion is irrelevant

I agree with you. I started playing this game as support to help me understand how it worked. Then when i became familiar with maps and tactics i ventured into other roles. However, i noticed the lack of team players. We wouldn’t have tank or support. I would have to switch back to support to help the team, only to be treated like defeats were my fault as i was the only support, and no one would make the effort to protect me.
This role queue has made the game more enjoyable for me. Unfortunately waiting times have increased, but i also know players who have learnt to use support/tank instead to avoid waiting, and turns out they have fun with it too once they found the hero they are good with.

Thanks. I’ll do that.

1 Like

Awesome, prepare to be flagged for spam then

:scream:

I can live with that

1 Like