2.3K Players in 3.1k games

So I had a game where I had a 2.3k player in my team queued with his 3.2k friend while the other team had a full diamond team.

How is that even fair? It was basically a steam roll and cost us a game that could of been a good 50/50 match or a win, this player just constantly walked into the enemy team feeding, had such terrible positioning and rubbish call outs.

I am all supportive of lower players improving but bringing them into game two tiers above their own, putting them into a uncomfortable setting of being up against far superior players and just having them feed and throw games is not only going to hinder their learning curve, but also ruin a lot of peoples games.

Do yourselves a favour, if you have a lower ranked friend, buy a new account and play a hero you’re not good at don’t even think to bring them into a match where they will only be a detriment to the team.

I think it was yesterday where I saw a thread about someone complaining about the exact same situation - only about the other part of the equation: having the high ranked player apparently is more of an advantage than the lower ranked player is a disadvantage. Seems to me that both those results are possible hence it’s not inherently unfair either way. Just because you had one specific experience doesn’t mean it’s 100% true every single time.

Which role did the high ranked player play and which role the low ranked one?

Tomorrow blizzard will delete this game and get ridd of hundred of employes…so dont worry about that =)