[25+][PC][EU] Desperately LF a forever duo/trio/full stack

Hello!!~ bit of a long post incoming……. I’ve been playing over for about 7 years and a lot of my gaming friends have left OW because of many reasons. Solo queuing takes a huge toll on you and it gets boring when you don’t have a duo/trio/team with you.

I play everyday for a few hours and in the weekend mostly all day or until I had enough with randoms

Im slowly losing my will to play this game even though I have a love/hate relationship with Overwatch lol :sweat_smile:

I would like it if people reach out to me to actually play with me and not just add me for their friend list count to go up or play 1 game and ghost me or the best one yet is, they’re “busy” and NEVER consider inviting me. They give time to others but I’m not even considered. Or when I log in they just d/c because they can’t stand to play with me. I know I’m not the best but playing for fun right??? If you don’t want to team up just say so don’t be sly about it.

You’re all welcome to DM me or message me here to connect but if that doesn’t happen, it is what it is

I usually play Orisa (OTP orisa) or if rly needed reaper (used to be a OTP reaper) , it doesnt matter if you rather play qp or comp … i only ask to not get sweaty and rage cause i know im def not the best player out there

Hey man
I’m new to this game and would like to have some buddies to play with and teach me the ropes
If you don’t mind carrying me, I’m down

The only problem could be the time difference cause i live in Asia (GMT+8)

Let me know :slight_smile:

Hi there. My highest was ,masters and my lowest was, well gold. :frowning: i play occassionaly and also prefer playing with friends/voice. you can add me for future games:) Peanut#22837
(18+ cuz im very inappropriate)

Very late to the topic, but feel free to add Bon#21263, I’m a support main, will play QP or Comp. I’m also in the 25+ range.