95% gold dmg as tank

why this system forcing me with bad dps players??? how can i rank up in this game if almost every game im gold dmg as a tank??

now defend this system and tell me my job is to protect my team and be gold dmg as a tank every game

Nah Iam just gonna tell you to stop crying.

1 Like

Either you are not creating space for your DPS to work…

Or, you are just doing a lot of damage as tank.

The medals don’t really mean anything without the numbers or context.

This doesn’t necessarily mean your DPS were bad, it could be down to a few things. One being that if you are doing their job as a tank, you aren’t tanking and therefore no space is created for the DPS to work effectively.

If you are a shield tank and spending more time damaging rather than pushing and protecting, then you are faced with the fact the supports might not last very long and therefore cannot support your DPS either, so they’ll be wiped too.

Nothing in this game is black and white, it requires a lot of working together towards one goal, and that takes coordination. Sadly you don’t always get that when you queue with randos.

1 Like

as Omnips noticed - you are one of those worst type of players, which do solo yoloing around the map whilst contribute 0 to the victory, because it’s a team game.