Account is still silent

My account has been silent for 15 days and the period has expired and my account is still silent and I don’t know why, please, please Cancel the silent because I started getting nervous of you because I do not know why my account is still silent and the punishment has ended

4 Likes

I took some steps on our side to reset the account data and this should have removed the Silence for you. It can happen sometimes that the Silence remains when it should have expired, you can simply drop in a ticket to us to get it removed.

1 Like

Damn. Probably should have left the silence on.

If someones been actioned for stuff they’ve said, they rarely improve their behaviour lol.

How often is “sometimes”, because I got the exact same problem too.
Not that I will be joining voice chat anymore, I just want the infuriating “accept” window to not be the first thing I have to see and click every time I start up the game.

My understanding of the bug is it’s not “consistent” (or we’d be seeing a lot more tickets), so if you have the problem please contact us.

1 Like

My account was also muted for 13 days and then the mute ended and i still get the window where i have to axept the fact that i have been muted, when now the mute has ended, and i am still muted, and also my group chat did not work during the mute .

same here my account is still silenced after 17 days when i got silenced for 14

Not happy, telling me that I have only been silenced for 14 days, and when the time is up I am still silenced. Please can you do something to fix this issue because I have paid the price for my wrongdoings?

My account is still silenced after the 14 days, its been 16 days now and no response from blizzard after I submitted a ticket

Same Overwatch is broken or the company don’t even care because of some children who get mad and report for no reason that because you say the word XD or to have fun they report you because they are so mad like kids

tried this?

Hey there. I have the same problem as he got. my ban was lifted but i still got silenced. any solutions for it?

I also have the same problem and would like it fixed please.

How u can get Silence in Overwatch for 15 days?!! I understand if it happened in WoW, but Overwatch is another galaxy :).
Try your best with your mindset to be nice, and feel the game in the best possible way, my recommendations for you.
Best regards.

You all need to learn how to be toxic without the racial slurs.