Account locked with no email of a reason

i really dont know whats going on ive already checked all the other threads about this but it seems to be different everytime and nothing in those threads have helped me.

i cant even contact blizzard support without getting an error message saying to try again later.

ive clicked the account locked “click for more details” button and its links me to the account suspended article that say to check my emails for a reason but they havent sent one ive opened overwatch and that doesnt say im banned is just “locked” and ive never been suspended for anything other then a “cant queue for ranked for 15 mins” but that was because my internet cut out or the game crashing so i just dont understand what it could be.

literally any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I found this from blizzard support.

"We temporarily lock Battle.net accounts when there’s a change in access. This can mean a long time has gone by since last time you logged in, or maybe you’ve logged in from an unfamiliar location.

We’ve sent you an email with a link to reset your password, which will unlock your account. You can also recover access to your account on our Can’t Log In page. If you don’t have access to your email address or can’t recover your account, contact us.

Battle.net Phone Notifications makes it easy to recover your account if this happens in the future. Simply enter the code sent to your mobile phone to unlock your account."

Try the “can’t log in” page as instructed. That’s all i can say on the matter.
I hope it works.

1 Like

hey ExSpence, theres a thread on the US forums with multiple players affected by this issue, youre not alone

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/banned-midgame-unknown-reason-and-received-no-email-help/885344

1 Like

I got the same issue last night. Was kicked off on PS5 while doing my dailies. I checked my BNet account and the only thing I had to do was confirm my Xbox connection which I did. Nothing else in my account to verify.

I submitted a ticket to Support last night and they responded with the exact same solution in their FAQs about verifying security and closed my ticket. It was no help at all. I am still locked from all platforms. This is truly infuriating.

Hello

Please note that we can’t review account locks from the forums, as these cases involve private information.

I see you have an open ticket already, so please be patient and wait for a support agent to review it.

3 Likes