Account was hacked, email was changed, and my ticket disappeared. Why? wtf?

I submitted a ticket asking them to help me with my account being hacked and my support ticket just disappeared. It’s like I never submitted it in the first place. Can I please get some help please or I’m going to lose my mind because this is really frustrating.

I’m sorry to hear that someone has managed to take control of your account. I know this is definitely a cause of anxiety however our support team will definitely help you out.

If you were provided with a ticket number when you reached out to our support team before, the ticket is active and you need only wait. Depending on how you did this, it may not be associated directly with your account so you may not see it until you receive a reply. Similarly, tickets are region specific (America/Europe e.t.c.) If you received a US ticket, you need to swap to the US region of the support site or visa versa to see it.

We will get back to you as soon as possible, however, our queues are longer than normal atm. It won’t take any longer than it possibly can so, for now, we can only ask for your patience until our support team has had the chance to look into (and hopefully recover) your account.