All-Star 2019 Skins

Hello Blizzard,

Today I saw the post that there is last day to buy all-star skins. I started the game and realized that it’s already out of sale.
I have all-star 2018 skins and it’s really important for me to buy new skins too.
Is there any chance I could buy all-stars 2019 skins please?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hey!

I also missed out on the 2019 skins by accident and would love another chance to get my hands on them. Chances are there are lots of players interested in picking the 2018 ones up as well so I don’t really see a downside to an “ALL STARS Encore Sale” or something.

Thank you!

1 Like

Same , i bought the blizzard balance and the 200 owl tokens , but then i realized that the skins were gone , pls give us another chance to buy owl skins.
10-11 days is not so much and maybe ppl have some important stuff to do , if it was like 20 days i would agree that some people who had rushed for it now get screwed , i was among the first ones who heared about these skins but i just couldnt get them any sooner . Can any agent give any information about the return of the owl skins? I see people are voting for it in forums and also for pink mercy skin…

Came here for this. I have all of the other mercy skins and didn’t realise how short a time frame there was to buy the all-stars skin. I’ve missed out and would really really love another opportunity to purchase. Thank you x

1 Like

I imagine if enough people ask for it there’s a chance they might bring them back at some point in the future. So, that said, keep asking for it and making your voice heard! :smiley:

I hope it works =/ …

Pretty sure we’ll need a whole lot more people here to make them notice it. That said, share this thread around to others you think might be interested or might have missed the skins.

Why didn’t you get the skins before it was too late?

Like i’ve seen sooo many threads about these skins that people didn’t buy them for sone reason, and then they go on the forum and complain??

Like buy the skins if you want them the day they come out or something, don’t wait until the last day.

Sure ppl can be busy and doesn’t have the time to get these skins, but come on. It’s really annoying.

So i’m not really on your guys side, if you miss out. Then you muss out.

These skins are very special and shouldn’t really come back.

2 Likes

ive seen a thread like this before… and i missed out on the 2019 skins aswell… yeah honestly it really really hurts. I really want blizz to give us another chance to get these skins.

I understand why blizzard wants to make these skins exlusive <= dont know if i spelled that right… but its like another player said, i dont remember 100% what this player wrote but it was something like ‘‘the exclusive skins are only worth something if you sell your acc but thats against the rules’’… i also dont understand blizzard because these are clearly FAN skins for each team… (or am i wrong about this) its like i wrote on a previous thread… i would understand this more if it was like the kerrigan or noire skin for widowmaker… but these are skins clearly meant for people to represent their favorite team… so imagine when a fan misses out on an event like this and how devistating that must be for them… and for the people who dont want to bring them back… well imagine when you miss out on a chance like this but for your favorite hero!

and about the mercy skin… it would be kind of stupid of blizzard not to bring it back considering its for a GOOD CAUSE! honestly id love if they had another event like that… or the same one but a skin for another champion… it was clearly meant for charity… and it was for breast cancer… and its not just miraculously cured because blizzard decided to do this event one time!.. my mum have cancer (ovarian) and its something that effects a lot of women during a long period of time… i already have the pink mercy skin… but id also like to bring it back because id like to give other players a chance to recieve it and to help other ppl who deals with cancer everyday

and i have a suggestion and thats to be able to recieve these skins by playing ranked just like the golden weapons we have right now

Honestly… this is a very ignorant post… considering that you wrote that ‘‘sure ppl can be busy and doesnt have the time to get these skins’’ just shows that you in some way understand that not everyone got the time… and then you complain that other ppl complain… i love free speech and all but i just feel like your post didnt contribute a lot to this thread. ‘‘please bring back the 2019 all star skins’’ and ‘‘its annoying when people complain about it’’ are two different things… if its a bad idea to create a new discussion called ‘‘its annoying when people complain about it’’ its probably a bad idea to write it in a thread like this aswell. considering your icon is tracer i guess shes your favorite i know she already have an all-star skin (but lets be honest its terrible, pretty colors but its terrible) and when ppl write stuff like you did in your post i always think ‘‘well what if they miss out on a skin for their favorite hero?’’

1 Like

It is a pity this didn’t get more attention! :frowning: